Betty Cuthbert dies, aged 79
- Arsenal 11/5 to win against Chelsea in Sunday's Community Shield
- 'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli convicted of securities fraud, conspiracy
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS: DOJ Coming For Leakers, Sessions Says
- Iran's Supreme Leader Endorses Rohani For Second Term
- Total solar eclipse viewing party planned in Palmyra
- Skype, PayPal Offer Easy Money Transfers
- 45 senators urge block of Trump's trans military ban
- Accused coup plotters stand trial in Ankara
- Microsoft Rolls Out New Surface Payment, Upgrade Program
- US 'Successfully' Conducts THAAD Defense System Test
- Wisconsin used full-court press to win $10 billion Foxconn project
- Tesla Model 3 prices, features, details, specifications from Handover Party
- Iran Claims Launch of Rocket Carrying Satellite into Space
- Bond is back: Daniel Craig comes back as 007
- Knight suffers torn ACL, could miss National Basketball Association season
August 07, 2017
Google software engineer defends gender pay gap in leaked manifesto
Andrew Bonventre, who works on Google's Go programming language, called it a "garbage fire of a document" and "trash". The department alleged that the tech giant tried to restrict media coverage of the gender discrimination case.
August 06, 2017
Sworn in for new term, Iran's Rouhani says U.S. undermining nuclear deal
Hassan Rouhani was sworn in as Iran's President for a second term in a ceremony at the country's Parliament on Saturday. Last month the USA announced new sanctions over Iran's missile programme and alleged support for terror groups.
August 04, 2017
Transcript of Trump's Terrible January Call With Turnbull Leaks
The president complains that he "doesn't understand" why the deal is "so important" and seems to end the discussion abruptly. That is why they are in prison right now. "Can you hear me out Mr President?" he said early in the call.
August 03, 2017
White House Unveils Reforms to Slash Legal Immigration Levels
The legislation also proposed to limit green cards to 50,000 refugees a year, which is in line with the 13-year average . Tom Cotton of Arkansas and David Perdue of Georgia, who introduced an early version of the legislation in February .
August 02, 2017
United States government freezes assets of Venezuela's President Nicolás Maduro
Venezuela's attorney general, Luisa Ortega, a vocal critic of the Maduro government, called the vote an expression of "dictatorial ambition".
August 02, 2017
Mayor tagged as narco-politician killed in raid
Following the raid police arrested Parojinog's daughter, the city's vice-mayor, and said she would face charges. Vice Mayor Parojinog meanwhile was arrested during the operation and were detained in the Ozamiz police office.
July 31, 2017
Klopp jokes Liverpool will bid €300m for RB Leipzig's Naby Keita
Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhuttl was also quizzed on Keita's future but remained adamant that he will not leave the Bundesliga club. He knows this season will be fantastic for us.
July 30, 2017
Relatives of US Embassy staff ordered to leave Venezuela
Now Venezuela's crisis is getting even worse. "I think I'll strike for 48 hours", said one Caracas resident, Maria Auxiliadora. Three of the "shadow" judges have been arrested in the past few days by Venezuelan intelligence officials.
July 28, 2017
Trump Slams Hezbollah After Praising Its Anti-ISIS Operation
ISIS in Syria, ISIS in Iraq, we have made tremendous strides, our military is an incredible fighting force. Hariri, during Wednesday's event, said Trump had promised $140 million more in aid.
July 26, 2017
MSNBC Snags Primetime Top Spot For First Time Ever
From the hours of 8-11 p.m., MSNBC pulled in a viewership average of 2.34 million last week. MSNBC was second in both timeframes with 1.84 million in primetime and 955,000 in total day.