Bill Gates makes $6.28 billion pledge, his largest since 2000
- China, India in Another Border Skirmish 1000 Miles From Standoff
- Not aware of scuffle between PLA soldiers & Indian troops at Ladakh: China
- Gorakhpur Hospital Deaths: It's Not Tragedy But Massacre, Says Satyarthi
- Iran Allocates $520Mln for Missile Program in Response to New US Sanctions
- Bills trade Sammy Watkins and Ronald Derby
- Captain Of Mexico National Team Sanctioned For Alleged Ties To Drug Kingpin
- Family awaits ailing pastor's return from North Korea
- Woman defends Dolphins' Landry in battery case
- Amy Schumer to Make Broadway Debut
- Fake News? Trump Launches 'Real News' Series
- Special counsel Robert Mueller asks White House for documents on Michael Flynn
- Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling after report of lewd text messages
- Sworn in for new term, Iran's Rouhani says U.S. undermining nuclear deal
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS: DOJ Coming For Leakers, Sessions Says
- Iran's Supreme Leader Endorses Rohani For Second Term
August 16, 2017
Robert Yancy, son of Natalie Cole, dies at 39
It's worth noting that Marvin Yancy also died of a heart attack at age 34, so it could be heart disease runs in the family. The county coroner's office says the death was reported as due to natural causes but an autopsy is planned.
August 15, 2017
Kenya police fire teargas to contain opposition protests after Uhuru win
While the IEBC had 7 days to announce the official results , they declared Kenyatta the victor of the election on August 11. Raila Odinga has come up short again in what was his fourth and probably last attempt to become the president of Kenya .
August 14, 2017
McMaster dodges question about whether he can work with Bannon
During his brief time at the White House, Mr Scaramucci promised to take a hard line against leakers. He added that it's not serving the President's interests to still have that wing around.
August 12, 2017
Toshiba Wins Auditor Sign-Off, Likely Avoiding Delisting for Now
The company reported sales of 4.8 trillion yen ($43.66 billion), down 5.5% from the previous year and unchanged from the outlook. The auditor's sign-off reduces the immediate threat of Toshiba being delisted from the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
August 11, 2017
Colbert Interviews God, Mocks Trump's 'Divine Permission' To Fight North Korea
North Korea made it known that it was only threatening the USA and that the other participating countries need not worry . North Korea offered a hostile response to the US for brokering a sanctions deal with 14 other countries from the U.N.
August 10, 2017
Overwatch This episode 43: what's in the 2017 Summer Games?
Get your buds, grab a Lucioball , and head to your room to play some Overwatch just as summer is coming to a close. Lucioball gets a new map, adding a space-age Sydney field to the earlier Rio-themed pitch from past year .
August 09, 2017
This Lexington hospital is ranked tops in Kentucky by US News
The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranked No. 1 on the " Best Hospitals Honor Roll ", and the Cleveland Clinic ranked second. Other Boston-area institutions earned spots in the top five for the 16 specialties evaluated.
August 07, 2017
Google software engineer defends gender pay gap in leaked manifesto
Andrew Bonventre, who works on Google's Go programming language, called it a "garbage fire of a document" and "trash". The department alleged that the tech giant tried to restrict media coverage of the gender discrimination case.
August 05, 2017
Toyota And Mazda Enter Business And Capital Alliance
Toyota is aiming to fully enter the EV market by 2020 and Mazda aims to start selling EVs in the United States in 2019. Toyota is the world's second largest automobile producer by volume and will take a 5 percent stake in Mazda .
August 04, 2017
Transcript of Trump's Terrible January Call With Turnbull Leaks
The president complains that he "doesn't understand" why the deal is "so important" and seems to end the discussion abruptly. That is why they are in prison right now. "Can you hear me out Mr President?" he said early in the call.