Britain's Princes William, Harry visit new memorial of Princess Diana
- Auburn player asks for prayers for flooded hometown in Texas
- Cummins Beats Tesla, Reveals Electric Semi Truck
- Guy Stabbed For His Neo-Nazi Haircut Reportedly Made the Whole Thing Up
- Facebook to Block Ads From Pages That Share Fake News
- Verizon Releases Android 8.0 Oreo For Pixel Handsets
- Gilead Seeks Diversification Into Immuno-oncology Space With $11.9 Billion Kite Buy
- Box-office eclipse: Hollywood has worst weekend in 16 years
- Uber nears a decision on CEO
- Cleveland Browns name DeShone Kizer starting QB
- President Trump Pardons Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- What Wenger must do to Get Arsenal back on track
- Yorkshire cricket legend apologises for 'unacceptable' West Indies comment
- Qantas profit falls, Jetstar solid
- Taylor Swift announces Release Date of Album "Reputation", New Single out Thursday
- HTC Vive Cuts Price by $200
August 31, 2017
Cabinet approves ordinance to increase cess on vehicles under GST
For example, small petrol cars which did not exceed 4 metres in length used to be levied 31.4% tax before implementation of GST . "We will have to break up the figures to see if any State has not got (adequate) revenues and the Cess will compensate them".
August 31, 2017
Chidambaram slams RBI: Asks if demonetisation was for converting black into white
In percentage terms, it is 1.4 percent of the now-defunct Rs 1,000 notes which is missing from the banking system. Out of 632.6 crore pieces of Rs 1,000 currency notes in circulation, 8.9 crore haven't yet returned to banks.
August 31, 2017
Deposed Uber chief Travis Kalanick welcomes new CEO
In November Uber had come under fire for not providing the customers with an option to track their location "while using the app". We are delighted to announce that Uber's Board has voted unanimously to appoint Dara Khosrowshahi to be our new CEO.
August 30, 2017
A pitcher of the Royals caught driving while impaired… to 20h
However, an elbow injury that had apparently been bothering him for weeks forced Duffy to the 10-day disabled list. Flynn, however, had to leave Monday night's 12-0 loss to the Rays early with a left groin strain.
August 28, 2017
Controversial Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka leaves White House post
In the mails , editor-in-chief Alex Marlow offers to do the "dirty work" for the fake Bannon, and promises to plot the exit of Ms. In short, he was sacked , as many people predicted he would be following Steve Bannon's ouster from the White House.
August 27, 2017
Thousands across world report Facebook and Instagram outage
Others problems including trouble logging in or loading pictures, while some were unable to use the Facebook Messenger app. DownDetector.com , a site that monitors online outages, reported more than 2,500 users having an issue with Facebook .
August 26, 2017
US Imposes First Economic Sanctions Against Venezuela
Ambassador Nikki Haley told reporters: "We have had no choice but to turn around and do the sanctions to get their attention ". The sanctions bar U.S. banks for making new deals with the Venezuelan government or the country's state run oil company.
August 25, 2017
New Quinnipiac Poll: Trump is dividing the country
Trump has popularized use of the term "fake news" to criticize news media and reporters that he contends treat him unfairly. Another 10 percent said of those surveyed said they either did not know or were not certain which option they preferred.
August 24, 2017
Volkswagen reimagines VW camper van design classic for the 21st century
The I.D Buzz will be available in vehicle dealerships internationally from 2022, including across the UK, Europe and the US. Buzz shown in Detroit can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in about 5 seconds , with a governed top speed of 159kmph.
August 23, 2017
Tornado warning issued for Onondaga County, most of Central New York
Winds of 20 mph to 30 mph - and gusts of up to 45 mph or 50 mph - are expected through the afternoon and into the evening. Storms like this usually weaken after dark, but may still be strong as they move into southern New England overnight.