Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling after report of lewd text messages
- Sworn in for new term, Iran's Rouhani says U.S. undermining nuclear deal
- Toyota And Mazda Enter Business And Capital Alliance
- White House Unveils Reforms to Slash Legal Immigration Levels
- Skype, PayPal Offer Easy Money Transfers
- Accused coup plotters stand trial in Ankara
- Kathy Griffin Shaved Her Head For The Best Reason
- Presence of players, coaches made Rob Ninkovich's retirement unique, special
- DHS: Laptop ban put in place after explosive test destroyed airplane
- First press render of Samsung's high-end flip phone (SM-W2018) leaked out
- Relatives of US Embassy staff ordered to leave Venezuela
- Iran accuses USA navy of firing warning shots at its vessels
- Trump Slams Hezbollah After Praising Its Anti-ISIS Operation
- Arsenal boss Wenger accuses clubs of tapping up his 'top players'
- How John McCain spent his weekend days after cancer announcement
- Saudi-led bloc unveils new Qatar 'terrorist' list
August 05, 2017
Iran's Supreme Leader Endorses Rohani For Second Term
Separately, on July 28, the Trump administration sanctioned six Iranian entities after Iran tested a space launching device. Ray said the joint commission allowed for the Iranian view on new United States sanctions to be widely discussed.
August 03, 2017
Official invite suggests August 17 launch for Asus ZenFone 4
Meanwhile, the Asu Zenfone 4V model is the one that was previously thought to be a Verizon exclusive variant for the USA market. Although there is no official word on all these variants, only the Asus Zenfone 4 is slated to be released on August 19.
August 01, 2017
Baby Blake Griffin? Clippers' Danilo Gallinari Injuries Hand Punching Opponent
The broken hand is a little ironic, since Clippers teammate Blake Griffin missed time last season for punching a team trainer. The 6-foot-10 forward came to L.A. after inking a sign-and-trade deal worth $63 million over three years.
August 01, 2017
Microsoft Rolls Out New Surface Payment, Upgrade Program
The two plans, Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business , are available at Microsoft.com or at Microsoft stores in the US. For an additional $8.25 per user per month, businesses can enjoy the ultimate productivity experience on Surface.
July 31, 2017
Klopp jokes Liverpool will bid €300m for RB Leipzig's Naby Keita
Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhuttl was also quizzed on Keita's future but remained adamant that he will not leave the Bundesliga club. He knows this season will be fantastic for us.
July 30, 2017
Tesla Model 3 prices, features, details, specifications from Handover Party
Hours before the unveiling, Musk said Tesla will face some difficulties building the vehicle this early in the production cycle. The company has also made it clear that Tesla Model 3 is neither a sports auto nor is a luxury saloon like earlier models.
July 29, 2017
Amit Shah, Smriti Irani file nomination for RS elections from Gujarat
According to sources, more Congress MLAs, who are seen as staunch supporters of Vaghela, are likely to resign before the RS polls. Congress, the main opposition party in the Gujarat Assembly, also has the support of two NCP legislators and the lone JD (U) MLA.
July 29, 2017
Iran Claims Launch of Rocket Carrying Satellite into Space
U.S. officials said the "conditions had been met", but Iran is "unquestionably in default of the spirit" of the agreement. The companies are owned by the Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group, an entity central to Iran's ballistic missile program.
July 27, 2017
Knight suffers torn ACL, could miss National Basketball Association season
Tom Carter determined that Knight will require surgery, and he is expected to miss the entire 2017-18 season. Tyler Ulis will more than likely be called upon to replace Knight in the rotation.
July 25, 2017
Blue Apron Surges 9% as 7 Underwriters Start at Buy
The bank, which advised Amazon on its acquisition of Whole Foods, did not cite Amazon as a risk to Blue Apron . The Company is focused on providing recipes and fresh ingredients for making home cooking accessible.