Lufthansa and German Government to support restructuring of airberlin
- Bill Gates makes $6.28 billion pledge, his largest since 2000
- Iran Allocates $520Mln for Missile Program in Response to New US Sanctions
- NBC will feature SNL "Weekend Update, Summer Edition"
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK) Stake Reduced by Oakbrook Investments LLC
- Bills trade Sammy Watkins and Ronald Derby
- Perseid meteor shower peaks August 12
- Captain Of Mexico National Team Sanctioned For Alleged Ties To Drug Kingpin
- Kylie Cosmetics sales reach $400 in revenue
- Family awaits ailing pastor's return from North Korea
- This Lexington hospital is ranked tops in Kentucky by US News
- Woman defends Dolphins' Landry in battery case
- Amy Schumer to Make Broadway Debut
- Chicago to file suit against Trump's immigration policies
- Arsenal 11/5 to win against Chelsea in Sunday's Community Shield
- Sworn in for new term, Iran's Rouhani says U.S. undermining nuclear deal
August 17, 2017
SoundCloud Gains Funding, Loses CEO
Concerned users had been backing up their Soundcloud uploads, anxious the site would go offline. The firm will also add Mike Weissman to the team who will become the firm's COO.
August 16, 2017
Robert Yancy, son of Natalie Cole, dies at 39
It's worth noting that Marvin Yancy also died of a heart attack at age 34, so it could be heart disease runs in the family. The county coroner's office says the death was reported as due to natural causes but an autopsy is planned.
August 15, 2017
Kenya police fire teargas to contain opposition protests after Uhuru win
While the IEBC had 7 days to announce the official results , they declared Kenyatta the victor of the election on August 11. Raila Odinga has come up short again in what was his fourth and probably last attempt to become the president of Kenya .
August 15, 2017
India restores hospital oxygen supply as anger mounts over child deaths
The UP Congress yesterday termed the infant deaths in Gorakh-pur " murder" and deman-ded CM Yogi Adityanath's resignation. Talking to media persons Mr Nadda announced that a regional medical research Centre will be established at Gorakhpur .
August 14, 2017
Gorakhpur Hospital Deaths: It's Not Tragedy But Massacre, Says Satyarthi
What is shocking to know is that the oxygen supply department in the hospital had already warned about shortage. Raids have been conducted at the Lucknow-based firm which stopped supply of oxygen to the hospital .
August 13, 2017
National Football League suspends Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott 6 games
In March, he faced major backlash after a video surfaced, showing how he exposed a woman's breasts during the Dallas , Texas, St. Elliott will not be allowed into the Cowboys' training complex from whenever the suspension begins until it ends.
August 10, 2017
Overwatch This episode 43: what's in the 2017 Summer Games?
Get your buds, grab a Lucioball , and head to your room to play some Overwatch just as summer is coming to a close. Lucioball gets a new map, adding a space-age Sydney field to the earlier Rio-themed pitch from past year .
August 10, 2017
'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Engaged to Bryan Abasolo
Eric explained that his relationship with Rachel was the first time he has ever been in love and that it was a lovely thing. I mean it hurt to send Peter home. " Bryan is such a good person, a good man, " she told viewers as he pulled up in a SUV.
August 08, 2017
Fake News? Trump Launches 'Real News' Series
A source said she asked to be let out of her contract, and appeared in her first "News of the Week" video a day later. Former U.S. ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul nevertheless said the video was reminiscent of state-owned media.
August 06, 2017
Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling after report of lewd text messages
Fox News has suspended host Eric Bolling pending the results of its investigation he sent lewd photos to three female colleagues. Their claims were corroborated by a dozen others who had either seen the photos themselves or had been told about them.