Metro Detroit Man Among Sailors Missing At Sea After Navy Warship Collision
- US, South Korea drills begin amid tensions with North
- Wyndham Championship: Henrik Stenson wins from Ollie Schniederjans
- Sarah Harding and Chad Johnson make their romance official
- Shikhar Dhawan Reveals The Secret Behind His Great Form
- Pre-order the limited Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition now
- Trump makes decision on military strategy in Afghanistan
- Trump's favorability rating falls in three key states he won in 2016
- Dead, 1 Crore Affected As Bihar's Flood Crisis Worsens: 10 Points
- South Africa reportedly to grant Grace Mugabe diplomatic immunity
- Thousands expected to march from Roxbury against demonstrators at Free Speech Rally
- Messi has not signed his new contract yet - Barcelona vice-president, Mestre reveals
- Turkey is boosting its military cooperation with Iran
- Salvation Army, Red Cross, Susan G. Komen abandon Trump's Mar-a-Lago
- Hyundai Previews Fuel Cell SUV
- China, India in Another Border Skirmish 1000 Miles From Standoff
August 22, 2017
Taylor Swift Instagram Post Fuels Rumors of a Surprise Album Drop
Swift's Instagram , Twitter , Tumblr and Facebook accounts resumed activity with one mysterious posting around 11 a.m. The music lyrics site Genius posted a link to "Timeless", listing it as being from Swift from the new album "TS6".
August 20, 2017
Moroccan Gang Arrested After Fatal Knife Rampage In Finland
Finnish police raised their readiness across the country in the wake of a stabbing incident in central Turku on Friday. Finnish television channel MTV said security had been heightened at Helsinki's global airport but didn't give details.
August 19, 2017
'I hope Trump is assassinated!' No resignation, apology from Mo
I have deleted it, and it should have been deleted, but there is something way more important that we should be talking about. Stephen Webber, chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party, said: "State Senator Chappelle-Nadal's comments are indefensible".
August 18, 2017
Sardar Yaqoob appointed as acting PML-N President; Seniors express reservations
Central Executive Committee (CEC) on Thursday appointed Senator Sardar Yaqoob Khan Nasar as acting president of the party. Sources said that Nawaz Sharif and PML-N Punjab President Shahbaz Sharif did not attend the meeting.
August 17, 2017
Lufthansa and German Government to support restructuring of airberlin
Aviation expert Heinrich Großbongardt said that Lufthansa stands to profit big-time from the demise of Air Berlin. In its own statement, Lufthansa verified that it is in negotiations to take over portions of Air Berlin Group.
August 17, 2017
Mosquitoes testing positive for West Nile virus in Allen Parish
It has been recommended in the past that to avoid mosquito bites you should avoid being outdoors during Dusk and Dawn (the 4 Ds ). Most people with this type of West Nile virus disease recover completely, but fatigue and weakness can last for weeks or months.
August 16, 2017
Bill Gates makes $6.28 billion pledge, his largest since 2000
The second largest was made by Mr. (Warren) Buffett, who donated nearly $3.2bn to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation last month. Before giving a large gift of 31 million shares in November of 2014, he was selling roughly 100 million shares per year.
August 16, 2017
Not aware of scuffle between PLA soldiers & Indian troops at Ladakh: China
Meanwhile at least 52 trucks belonging to PLA parked on the road built by the Chinese army were spotted on the side of the lake. However, there were reports of troops from both sides exchanging candies on the occasion on Tuesday.
August 15, 2017
India restores hospital oxygen supply as anger mounts over child deaths
The UP Congress yesterday termed the infant deaths in Gorakh-pur " murder" and deman-ded CM Yogi Adityanath's resignation. Talking to media persons Mr Nadda announced that a regional medical research Centre will be established at Gorakhpur .
August 14, 2017
Gorakhpur Hospital Deaths: It's Not Tragedy But Massacre, Says Satyarthi
What is shocking to know is that the oxygen supply department in the hospital had already warned about shortage. Raids have been conducted at the Lucknow-based firm which stopped supply of oxygen to the hospital .