National Football League suspends Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott 6 games
- Kylie Cosmetics sales reach $400 in revenue
- 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Engaged to Bryan Abasolo
- At least 21 injured in Lahore explosion
- This Lexington hospital is ranked tops in Kentucky by US News
- Fake News? Trump Launches 'Real News' Series
- Google software engineer defends gender pay gap in leaked manifesto
- Special counsel Robert Mueller asks White House for documents on Michael Flynn
- Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling after report of lewd text messages
- Iran's Supreme Leader Endorses Rohani For Second Term
- Total solar eclipse viewing party planned in Palmyra
- White House Unveils Reforms to Slash Legal Immigration Levels
- United States government freezes assets of Venezuela's President Nicolás Maduro
- Mayor tagged as narco-politician killed in raid
- Accused coup plotters stand trial in Ankara
- Microsoft Rolls Out New Surface Payment, Upgrade Program
Августа 12, 2017
Toshiba Wins Auditor Sign-Off, Likely Avoiding Delisting for Now
The company reported sales of 4.8 trillion yen ($43.66 billion), down 5.5% from the previous year and unchanged from the outlook. The auditor's sign-off reduces the immediate threat of Toshiba being delisted from the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Августа 12, 2017
Perseid meteor shower peaks August 12
So if you happen to be awake in the hours just before sunrise this weekend , head outside and see if you can spot the fiery show. The comet orbits the sun in a large cigar-shaped motion, with Earth passing through the comet rubble every year in mid-August.
Августа 08, 2017
Chicago to file suit against Trump's immigration policies
Chicago had 50 more homicides than NY and Los Angeles combined through mid-June, even though it is far less populous than both. That programme provides money to hundreds of cities and Chicago expected to receive $3.2 million for purchasing equipment.
Августа 06, 2017
'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli convicted of securities fraud, conspiracy
Brafman also said, "I think this verdict is a reasonably good verdict under the circumstances ... we are 90 percent pleased". Prosecutors said he kept making frightful stock picks which forced him to cook up schemes to recover millions in losses.
Августа 05, 2017
OPEN FOR BUSINESS: DOJ Coming For Leakers, Sessions Says
Dan Coats , the director of national intelligence, promised that he would help with the crackdown. Asked if lie detectors might be used, she answered, "Well, they may, they may not".
Августа 05, 2017
Toyota And Mazda Enter Business And Capital Alliance
Toyota is aiming to fully enter the EV market by 2020 and Mazda aims to start selling EVs in the United States in 2019. Toyota is the world's second largest automobile producer by volume and will take a 5 percent stake in Mazda .
Августа 04, 2017
Majority of voters believe White House is in chaos
The data marked the lowest approval rating that the polling group had recorded for the president since he assumed office. White men are divided 47 - 48 percent and Republicans approve 76 - 17 percent.
Августа 03, 2017
Official invite suggests August 17 launch for Asus ZenFone 4
Meanwhile, the Asu Zenfone 4V model is the one that was previously thought to be a Verizon exclusive variant for the USA market. Although there is no official word on all these variants, only the Asus Zenfone 4 is slated to be released on August 19.
Августа 01, 2017
Baby Blake Griffin? Clippers' Danilo Gallinari Injuries Hand Punching Opponent
The broken hand is a little ironic, since Clippers teammate Blake Griffin missed time last season for punching a team trainer. The 6-foot-10 forward came to L.A. after inking a sign-and-trade deal worth $63 million over three years.
Июля 31, 2017
First press render of Samsung's high-end flip phone (SM-W2018) leaked out
The Galaxy Note 8 is speculated to house a dedicated Bixby button on the side to launch the voice-controlled assistant. And it was clearly written in the documentation that the name for this model number is Samsung Galaxy Note 8.