Robert Yancy, son of Natalie Cole, dies at 39
- Made in China North Korea
- McMaster dodges question about whether he can work with Bannon
- National Football League suspends Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott 6 games
- Discovery Communications, Inc. (DISCK) Stake Reduced by Oakbrook Investments LLC
- Bills trade Sammy Watkins and Ronald Derby
- Captain Of Mexico National Team Sanctioned For Alleged Ties To Drug Kingpin
- Colbert Interviews God, Mocks Trump's 'Divine Permission' To Fight North Korea
- United Nations officially notified of U.S. intention to withdraw from Paris climate pact
- At least 21 injured in Lahore explosion
- This Lexington hospital is ranked tops in Kentucky by US News
- Woman defends Dolphins' Landry in battery case
- Chicago to file suit against Trump's immigration policies
- Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling after report of lewd text messages
- Toyota And Mazda Enter Business And Capital Alliance
- Majority of voters believe White House is in chaos
August 14, 2017
Gorakhpur Hospital Deaths: It's Not Tragedy But Massacre, Says Satyarthi
What is shocking to know is that the oxygen supply department in the hospital had already warned about shortage. Raids have been conducted at the Lucknow-based firm which stopped supply of oxygen to the hospital .
August 12, 2017
Perseid meteor shower peaks August 12
So if you happen to be awake in the hours just before sunrise this weekend , head outside and see if you can spot the fiery show. The comet orbits the sun in a large cigar-shaped motion, with Earth passing through the comet rubble every year in mid-August.
August 11, 2017
Kylie Cosmetics sales reach $400 in revenue
WWD said Kylie Cosmetics is on pace for a 25 percent increase in sales for 2017, putting sales projections at $386 million. There was definitely no technical glitch for this lady as her Kylie Jenner Lip Kits are highly sought after.
August 10, 2017
'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Engaged to Bryan Abasolo
Eric explained that his relationship with Rachel was the first time he has ever been in love and that it was a lovely thing. I mean it hurt to send Peter home. " Bryan is such a good person, a good man, " she told viewers as he pulled up in a SUV.
August 09, 2017
Amy Schumer to Make Broadway Debut
The director is Jerry Zaks, who was nominated for a Tony award earlier this year for Hello, Dolly! starring Bette Midler. Because I had a psychological interpretation of who everybody was, and that gave me something to write from".
August 08, 2017
Fake News? Trump Launches 'Real News' Series
A source said she asked to be let out of her contract, and appeared in her first "News of the Week" video a day later. Former U.S. ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul nevertheless said the video was reminiscent of state-owned media.
August 07, 2017
Special counsel Robert Mueller asks White House for documents on Michael Flynn
The special counsel's office declined to comment on the Times' report. "It's full cooperation mode as far as we are concerned", he said.
August 06, 2017
'Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli convicted of securities fraud, conspiracy
Brafman also said, "I think this verdict is a reasonably good verdict under the circumstances ... we are 90 percent pleased". Prosecutors said he kept making frightful stock picks which forced him to cook up schemes to recover millions in losses.
August 06, 2017
Sworn in for new term, Iran's Rouhani says U.S. undermining nuclear deal
Hassan Rouhani was sworn in as Iran's President for a second term in a ceremony at the country's Parliament on Saturday. Last month the USA announced new sanctions over Iran's missile programme and alleged support for terror groups.
August 04, 2017
Transcript of Trump's Terrible January Call With Turnbull Leaks
The president complains that he "doesn't understand" why the deal is "so important" and seems to end the discussion abruptly. That is why they are in prison right now. "Can you hear me out Mr President?" he said early in the call.