Trump's favorability rating falls in three key states he won in 2016
- That Time Frank Sinatra Secretly Reunited Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin
- Thousands expected to march from Roxbury against demonstrators at Free Speech Rally
- Messi has not signed his new contract yet - Barcelona vice-president, Mestre reveals
- Utkal Express derails at Khatauli, 11 dead
- Turkey is boosting its military cooperation with Iran
- Taylor Swift Sparks New Album Speculation by Erasing Her Social Media Accounts
- 'I hope Trump is assassinated!' No resignation, apology from Mo
- Fresnillo Plc (FRES) Rating Reiterated by Numis Securities Ltd
- Sardar Yaqoob appointed as acting PML-N President; Seniors express reservations
- Made in China North Korea
- Gorakhpur Hospital Deaths: It's Not Tragedy But Massacre, Says Satyarthi
- LEADING OFF: Garcia joins Yankees-Red Sox rivalry, Votto run
- Perseid meteor shower peaks August 12
- Colbert Interviews God, Mocks Trump's 'Divine Permission' To Fight North Korea
- Kylie Cosmetics sales reach $400 in revenue
August 19, 2017
Salvation Army, Red Cross, Susan G. Komen abandon Trump's Mar-a-Lago
It was held at Mar-a-Lago because of costs, venue requirements and other factors, according to the statement. But the Florida club may face an even deeper crisis of confidence from the local business community.
August 18, 2017
Hyundai Previews Fuel Cell SUV
At the moment in Germany the hydrogen SUV is at least 65 450 euros, equivalent to about 4.5 million rubles. The mid-sized SUV will be launched in Korea early next year, followed by US and European markets.
August 16, 2017
Bill Gates makes $6.28 billion pledge, his largest since 2000
The second largest was made by Mr. (Warren) Buffett, who donated nearly $3.2bn to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation last month. Before giving a large gift of 31 million shares in November of 2014, he was selling roughly 100 million shares per year.
August 16, 2017
Not aware of scuffle between PLA soldiers & Indian troops at Ladakh: China
Meanwhile at least 52 trucks belonging to PLA parked on the road built by the Chinese army were spotted on the side of the lake. However, there were reports of troops from both sides exchanging candies on the occasion on Tuesday.
August 14, 2017
Iran Allocates $520Mln for Missile Program in Response to New US Sanctions
A second vote will now take place on the bill before it is submitted to a clerical body for final approval. Iranian MPs shouted "death to America" after Speaker Ali Larijani announced the result of the vote.
August 13, 2017
National Football League suspends Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott 6 games
In March, he faced major backlash after a video surfaced, showing how he exposed a woman's breasts during the Dallas , Texas, St. Elliott will not be allowed into the Cowboys' training complex from whenever the suspension begins until it ends.
August 12, 2017
Bills trade Sammy Watkins and Ronald Derby
Darby was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for wide receiver Jordan Matthews and the team's 2018 third round pick. Among current Rams receivers, Robert Woods was the most productive guy last season and he only had 613 yards on 51 catches.
August 12, 2017
Toshiba Wins Auditor Sign-Off, Likely Avoiding Delisting for Now
The company reported sales of 4.8 trillion yen ($43.66 billion), down 5.5% from the previous year and unchanged from the outlook. The auditor's sign-off reduces the immediate threat of Toshiba being delisted from the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
August 11, 2017
Captain Of Mexico National Team Sanctioned For Alleged Ties To Drug Kingpin
Marquez's children's foundation was also linked to Flores Hernandez, though it also had a number of corporate sponsors. Flores Hernandez allegedly operated independently in Guadalajara whilst maintaining alliances with other cartels.
August 10, 2017
United Nations officially notified of U.S. intention to withdraw from Paris climate pact
The U.S. has experienced fewer cool nights since the 1960s and that heat waves have become more common since the 1980s. The draft report was leaked to the New York Times , which posted it online on Tuesday.