Woman defends Dolphins' Landry in battery case
- Amy Schumer to Make Broadway Debut
- Fake News? Trump Launches 'Real News' Series
- Google software engineer defends gender pay gap in leaked manifesto
- Sworn in for new term, Iran's Rouhani says U.S. undermining nuclear deal
- Iran's Supreme Leader Endorses Rohani For Second Term
- Total solar eclipse viewing party planned in Palmyra
- Majority of voters believe White House is in chaos
- Official invite suggests August 17 launch for Asus ZenFone 4
- 45 senators urge block of Trump's trans military ban
- Jon Jones defeats Daniel Cormier with stunning head kick at UFC 214
- US 'Successfully' Conducts THAAD Defense System Test
- Wisconsin used full-court press to win $10 billion Foxconn project
- Citigroup Inc. Reiterates Neutral Rating for Relx PLC (LON:REL)
- Trump Slams Hezbollah After Praising Its Anti-ISIS Operation
- Transgender Service Members to Stay in Military … For Now
August 09, 2017
This Lexington hospital is ranked tops in Kentucky by US News
The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranked No. 1 on the " Best Hospitals Honor Roll ", and the Cleveland Clinic ranked second. Other Boston-area institutions earned spots in the top five for the 16 specialties evaluated.
August 08, 2017
Chicago to file suit against Trump's immigration policies
Chicago had 50 more homicides than NY and Los Angeles combined through mid-June, even though it is far less populous than both. That programme provides money to hundreds of cities and Chicago expected to receive $3.2 million for purchasing equipment.
August 07, 2017
Special counsel Robert Mueller asks White House for documents on Michael Flynn
The special counsel's office declined to comment on the Times' report. "It's full cooperation mode as far as we are concerned", he said.
August 06, 2017
Fox News suspends host Eric Bolling after report of lewd text messages
Fox News has suspended host Eric Bolling pending the results of its investigation he sent lewd photos to three female colleagues. Their claims were corroborated by a dozen others who had either seen the photos themselves or had been told about them.
August 05, 2017
OPEN FOR BUSINESS: DOJ Coming For Leakers, Sessions Says
Dan Coats , the director of national intelligence, promised that he would help with the crackdown. Asked if lie detectors might be used, she answered, "Well, they may, they may not".
August 04, 2017
Transcript of Trump's Terrible January Call With Turnbull Leaks
The president complains that he "doesn't understand" why the deal is "so important" and seems to end the discussion abruptly. That is why they are in prison right now. "Can you hear me out Mr President?" he said early in the call.
July 31, 2017
Presence of players, coaches made Rob Ninkovich's retirement unique, special
A tearful Ninkovich spoke directly to Belichick at the news conference. "If you see me out there", he said , "I like ice water". Ninkovich's career took off with the Patriots , making eight sacks in three consecutive seasons from 2012-14.
July 30, 2017
Relatives of US Embassy staff ordered to leave Venezuela
Now Venezuela's crisis is getting even worse. "I think I'll strike for 48 hours", said one Caracas resident, Maria Auxiliadora. Three of the "shadow" judges have been arrested in the past few days by Venezuelan intelligence officials.
July 30, 2017
Iran accuses USA navy of firing warning shots at its vessels
The elite force are a semi-independent branch of Iran's military that answers only to the country's supreme leader the Ayatollah. There have been a string of close encounters between U.S. ships and Iranian vessels in the Gulf in recent months.
July 29, 2017
Iran Claims Launch of Rocket Carrying Satellite into Space
U.S. officials said the "conditions had been met", but Iran is "unquestionably in default of the spirit" of the agreement. The companies are owned by the Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group, an entity central to Iran's ballistic missile program.