Analyst Buzz: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)
- Kristen Bell Saves 'Frozen' Co-Star Josh Gad's Family From Hurricane Irma
- Dembele buzzing after winning Barcelona debut alongside Messi
- South Africa's Desmond Tutu slams Suu Kyi over Rohingya crisis
- Odell Beckham Jr not expected to play despite being game-time decision
- Trump allows new weapons sales to South Korea, Japan
- Betsy DeVos Signals Rollback Of Obama Policies On Campus Sexual Assault
- Mexico braces itself for impact of Hurricane Katia
- Joe Paterno May Have Admitted To Prior Knowledge Of Jerry Sandusky's Abuses
- Trump Jr to face Senate panel over ties with Russian officials
- SpaceX squeaks in another launch and land ahead of Hurricane Irma
- EU Court Chucks $1.2B Antitrust Fine Against Intel
- CD Projekt RED celebrate ten year anniversary of The Witcher
- Conor McGregor set for quite remarkable record but not everyone's impressed
- Manchester City to fail to land Alexis Sanchez on transfer deadline day
- National Guard troops being deployed in Texas: governor
September 12, 2017
Disney World, Universal to reopen Tuesday after Irma sweeps through Florida
High winds snapped power lines and left about 7.3 million homes and businesses without power in Florida and elsewhere in the U.S. Sustained winds of at least 40 miles per hour or wind gusts of 58 miles per hour or stronger could occur, NWS GSP said.
September 12, 2017
Trump speaks to governors, senators on Irma, approves disaster areas
Mar-A-Lago is the property that Trump has the longest ties to in the area, having purchased it from Post in 1985. They also are transporting people and supplies to the affected areas with medium and heavy lift helicopters.
September 11, 2017
Penn State Sunday notebook: Lions fall in polls after win over Pitt
Last year, the Nittany Lions dropped only two games in the regular season before falling to USC in the Rose Bowl. Backup quarterback Ben DiNucci ran for a touchdown and Alex Kessman kicked two field goals for the Panthers.
September 10, 2017
Delta Flight's Irma Feat: In and Out Between Bands of Hurricane
And while many Puerto Rican homes are made to withstand tropical storms, Flor warns that is not always the case in America. By 3 p.m., the wind in San Juan had increased to 50 miles per hour and the visibility dropped to a little over a mile.
September 08, 2017
Jaguar E-Type Zero EV Revealed
For now the E-Type Zero remains a prototype vehicle, but there's serious production intent if customer interest is strong enough. Britain said that it will ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars from 2040 as part of an effort to cut pollution.
September 08, 2017
Here comes the iPhone 8: Five things you should know
For the past five years, Apple's September iPhone-centric events have followed the same general formula. Other features coming to the iPhone 8 are a dual camera setup, an A11 chipset, and augmented reality.
September 07, 2017
Toss delayed due to rain; Virat Kohli eyes 9-0 clean sweep
So, the captain Virat Kohli is under confusion on the selection of players while the team had some bad taste against West Indies. He also is the third highest T20 scorer, behind McCullum and Sri Lanka's Tilakratne Dilshan.
September 05, 2017
Tropical Storm Jose forms behind Irma
The hurricane center said Tuesday Jose had 40 miles per hour winds, and was moving west-northwest at 13 miles per hour . That tropical wave, Invest 95L , was in the southwestern Gulf on Tuesday morning, according to the hurricane center.
September 04, 2017
Bangladesh eye series triumph after maiden Australia win
They lost a tight game in Chittagong against England, but then leveled the two-Test series with a win in the second match. But, he is banking on the "excellent" drainage facilities of the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury stadium to get a result.
September 03, 2017
Lewis Hamilton breaks Formula 1 pole record at Italian Grand Prix
All of which would have been enough to grab the attention but behind him everyone, it seemed, wanted their time on centre stage. Dry weather is expected so he has every opportunity to take advantage. "So, clearly we couldn't go the same pace".