Anurag Kashyap Puts An End To Newton's Plagarism Debate With A Tweet
- Morata hits hat-trick as Chelsea sink Stoke
- Howard Students Interrupt James Comey's Convocation Speech In Protest
- Get a massive 7/2 on Manchester City to thrash Crystal Palace
- Florida Keys receiving help from across the state after Irma
- The internet is freaking out over these beer belly fanny packs
- Authorities reject Rohingya Muslims trapped after violence in Myanmar
- Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
- Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
- Ground-and-pound: Titans run all over Jaguars in 37-16 rout
- Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
- Improved Arsenal hold Chelsea to goalless draw
- Theresa May scolds Trump for speculating about London terror attack
- Alphabet flirts with Lyft: Google parent may invest $1 billion
- Record number of people arrested for terrorism-related offences in Britain
- Apple raised iPad Pro prices while we watched iPhone X launch
September 24, 2017
Catalonia referendum: Spanish police target Catalan government
Separatists have long called for complete independence, with the campaign picking up steam over the past few years. European Union officials have remained tight-lipped on the issue regarding it as an internal matter for Spain.
September 20, 2017
GBP USD Stumbles in Anticipation of BoE Carney's Speech
A spokesman for Lloyds Banking Group said its economics team should update its view on interest rates in the next few days. With HSBC now expecting a rate rise in November, there is no surprise that we are seeing the pound come into favour.
September 19, 2017
Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
Under the EU-Canada agreement, which took seven years to negotiate, Canada agreed to eliminate 98 per cent of its import duties. And Mrs May plans an agreement Canada is a "natural partner" for "strengthening and improving" the World Trade Organisation.
September 18, 2017
How Many TT Electronics plc (LON:TTG)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
JPMorgan Chase & Co. reissued a neutral rating on shares of AstraZeneca plc in a research report on Wednesday, November 2nd. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 205 ($2.65) per share, for a total transaction of £299.30 ($386.54).
September 18, 2017
Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
Hamas, however, has been greatly weakened by an Israeli and Egyptian blockade, three wars with Israel and worldwide isolation. The Hamas statement was issued from Gaza on Sunday following talks with Egyptian officials in Cairo last week.
September 17, 2017
People noticed the Sky Sports commentator's joke about Roy Hodgson
They picked up 20 points from 12 games under Hodgson in his first season in charge, climbing from 17th to 11th in the process. After a awful start to the season, Crystal Palace sacked their manager Frank De Boer .
September 16, 2017
Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
It's only been two weeks since Garner joined Instagram , and this video-her seventh post-has been viewed more than 22,000 times. Can you make out what she's trying to say? We'll have some of what Jennifer Garner's having, please.
September 15, 2017
Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
Energy Information Administration releases its short-term market report, which includes forecasts for crude oil prices . Oil prices rose after the report was published, with Brent crude adding 10 cents to $54.37 per barrel around 0820 GMT.
September 14, 2017
Tropical storms Jose, Katia upgraded to hurricane status
Katia is forecast to turn southeastward in the next 24 hours and will move in that direction before turning southwest on Friday. Katia became a Category 1 hurricane in the southern Gulf of Mexico not too far from where Harvey formed two weeks ago.
September 14, 2017
Saudi Arabia arrests Sheikh Salman al-Awdah
Doha, however, refused to meet the demands and said that they were meant to force the country to surrender its sovereignty. Israel's neighbors in the Middle East continue to sling mud at one another in their quarrel over Qatar .