Arsenal vs Westbromwich Albion 09/25/2017 EPL Preview and Predictions
- Real Madrid get much-needed win, Atletico beat Sevilla to go second
- Get a massive 7/2 on Manchester City to thrash Crystal Palace
- Florida Keys receiving help from across the state after Irma
- Jose to pass as Maria eyes up the Caribbean
- 'Mad Pooper' Wanted for Defecating in Front Yards of Colorado Homes
- GBP USD Stumbles in Anticipation of BoE Carney's Speech
- Ground-and-pound: Titans run all over Jaguars in 37-16 rout
- U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Dublin's Homecoming Tonight
- With World's Eyes on Rohingya Crisis, Myanmar's Top General Calls for Unity
- Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin fight time and where to watch it
- Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
- Alphabet flirts with Lyft: Google parent may invest $1 billion
- Google Pixel 2 likely to be announced on 4 October
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns preview and prediction
September 23, 2017
Howard Students Interrupt James Comey's Convocation Speech In Protest
Louis, Mo., and the increasing use of video to capture interactions between police and black communities across the country. During his address to the historically black school, Comey was booed and heckled persistently by a faction of the students.
September 21, 2017
Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
Any hint of such would leave Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson no choice but to resign, according to the report . However veteran Tory Ken Clarke this morning said the fact Johnson had not been fired showed how weak May was.
September 20, 2017
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
Citigroup Inc reported 208,067 shares. 6,667 shares valued at $134,202 were sold by Matthews Dwayne on Thursday, May 4. The stock of Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) has "Overweight" rating given on Monday, October 26 by Morgan Stanley.
September 19, 2017
Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
Under the EU-Canada agreement, which took seven years to negotiate, Canada agreed to eliminate 98 per cent of its import duties. And Mrs May plans an agreement Canada is a "natural partner" for "strengthening and improving" the World Trade Organisation.
September 18, 2017
Improved Arsenal hold Chelsea to goalless draw
This is the first time Fabregas has started three Premier League games in-a-row since Antonio Conte took charge of Chelsea . Chelsea had earlier missed a one-on-one opportunity from Pedro, who was foiled by Petr Cech.
September 17, 2017
Theresa May scolds Trump for speculating about London terror attack
Supreme Court is expected to hear oral arguments to decide the travel ban's constitutionality in October. The court may not have much to decide by the time that happens.
September 15, 2017
Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
Energy Information Administration releases its short-term market report, which includes forecasts for crude oil prices . Oil prices rose after the report was published, with Brent crude adding 10 cents to $54.37 per barrel around 0820 GMT.
September 14, 2017
Tropical storms Jose, Katia upgraded to hurricane status
Katia is forecast to turn southeastward in the next 24 hours and will move in that direction before turning southwest on Friday. Katia became a Category 1 hurricane in the southern Gulf of Mexico not too far from where Harvey formed two weeks ago.
September 14, 2017
Apple raised iPad Pro prices while we watched iPhone X launch
To offset that and actually do better than that, we had very good cost performance on other commodities. We started to experience some level of cost pressure on the memory side particularly on NAND and DRAM.
September 14, 2017
Almost a million Tampa Bay residents still without power after Irma
Since customers includes homes and businesses, these numbers do not reflect the full amount of individuals who lost electricity. Moscoso, a spokesman for Florida Division of Emergency Management, said Tuesday evening.Georgia had three deaths.