Arsene Wenger fires warning to Arsenal youngsters ahead of BATE Borisov clash
- Saudi king lifts ban on female drivers
- PSG coach says Neymar fit to face Bayern, downplays penalty row
- Wildfire threatens homes, prompts evacuations in southern California
- Intel unveils its 8th gen Core processors for desktop, bumps core counts
- GOP health bill short of needed votes, Trump says
- Arsenal vs Westbromwich Albion 09/25/2017 EPL Preview and Predictions
- 'Dotard' or 'old lunatic'? North Korea chooses its words carefully
- Howard Students Interrupt James Comey's Convocation Speech In Protest
- Florida Keys receiving help from across the state after Irma
- The 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners
- Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
- Police interfered to decide on Burnley vs Leeds penalty shootout
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Dublin's Homecoming Tonight
- Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
- With World's Eyes on Rohingya Crisis, Myanmar's Top General Calls for Unity
September 28, 2017
Iranian Ballistic Missile Launch Was Faked
Iran's new medium-range missile is suspected to be based from a North Korean design, which has a maximum range of almost 2,500 miles.
September 26, 2017
World's former heaviest woman passes away in Abu Dhabi
Former world's heaviest woman Eman Ahmed who was undergoing treatment at a hospital in Abu Dhabi breathed her last on Monday. Earlier this year she had an incredible surgery which saw her lose around 600lbs, and she was keen to lose even more weight.
September 25, 2017
Anurag Kashyap Puts An End To Newton's Plagarism Debate With A Tweet
The film is expected to gross around 3-4 crores on its third day as we saw 85 percent occupancy for the morning shows on Sunday. The movie, which also stars Pankaj Tripathi, Anjali Patil, Raghubir Yadav and Sanjay Mishra, was directed by Amit V Masurkar.
September 24, 2017
Catalonia referendum: Spanish police target Catalan government
Separatists have long called for complete independence, with the campaign picking up steam over the past few years. European Union officials have remained tight-lipped on the issue regarding it as an internal matter for Spain.
September 22, 2017
Authorities reject Rohingya Muslims trapped after violence in Myanmar
Suu Kyi rejected a suggestion she was soft on the military, telling Radio Free Asia her objective was national reconciliation. Numerous displaced have arrived with horrific tales of killings and rapes by Myanmar's security forces and Buddhist militias.
September 21, 2017
Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
Any hint of such would leave Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson no choice but to resign, according to the report . However veteran Tory Ken Clarke this morning said the fact Johnson had not been fired showed how weak May was.
September 20, 2017
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
Citigroup Inc reported 208,067 shares. 6,667 shares valued at $134,202 were sold by Matthews Dwayne on Thursday, May 4. The stock of Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) has "Overweight" rating given on Monday, October 26 by Morgan Stanley.
September 19, 2017
Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
A statement from the court on Monday said referendum procedures would be put on hold until it had examined the plebiscite's legality.
September 19, 2017
U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
The firm owned 156,606 shares of the aerospace company's stock after buying an additional 60,432 shares during the period. Hudson Valley Invest Advisors Incorporated Adv has 0.35% invested in Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC).
September 18, 2017
Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
Hamas, however, has been greatly weakened by an Israeli and Egyptian blockade, three wars with Israel and worldwide isolation. The Hamas statement was issued from Gaza on Sunday following talks with Egyptian officials in Cairo last week.