Brock Osweiler's 'Ecstatic' To Be Back With Denver Broncos
- Rajiv Pratap Rudy says his resignation was Centre's 'decision, prerogative'
- United Kingdom looking at all measures to pressure North Korea: PM May's spokeswoman
- Apple to launch iPhone 8 on Sep 12
- Lewis Hamilton breaks Formula 1 pole record at Italian Grand Prix
- Pope, Orthodox patriarch urge action against climate change
- Want to Make the College Football Playoff? Lay Off the Cream Puffs
- Two explosions reported at chemical plant flooded during Hurricane Harvey
- Britain's Princes William, Harry visit new memorial of Princess Diana
- Chidambaram slams RBI: Asks if demonetisation was for converting black into white
- Deposed Uber chief Travis Kalanick welcomes new CEO
- Price of Cigarettes in NY to Soar to Nation's Highest
- A pitcher of the Royals caught driving while impaired… to 20h
- Andy Murray pulls out of US Open due to injury
- Brexit Latest: UK warned over speed of negotiations
- United Kingdom warns European Union not to 'drag its feet' on Brexit
September 05, 2017
Conor McGregor set for quite remarkable record but not everyone's impressed
Before his 2016 fight with Nate Diaz , Conor chose to sell himself as a major heel in the world of professional wrestling . McGregor and Mayweather walked away with guaranteed $30 and $100 million purses respectively.
September 04, 2017
Bangladesh eye series triumph after maiden Australia win
They lost a tight game in Chittagong against England, but then leveled the two-Test series with a win in the second match. But, he is banking on the "excellent" drainage facilities of the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury stadium to get a result.
September 03, 2017
National Guard troops being deployed in Texas: governor
Since they started training with the Texas Army National Guard in 1995, Singapore's Air Force wanted to do their part to help. Yet, Abbot said he thinks Congress will come up with more money for Harvey recovery than other recent mega storms.
September 02, 2017
Two die after mountain of rubbish collapses in India
A National Disaster Response Force team was also pressed into the rescue operations. Several modern techniques are available to dispose garbage across the world.
September 01, 2017
North Korea: Missile Launch Was a 'Prelude' to a Guam Attack
When asked about the tweet hours later, Mattis seemed to disagree, saying that " We're never out of diplomatic solutions ". North Korea has launched several missiles toward Japan this year, with most falling in the Sea of Japan.
September 01, 2017
U.S. targets Islamic State fighters leaving Lebanon after cease-fire
DNA tests confirmed that six of those belonged to Lebanese soldiers, the sources and local media reported on Wednesday. Those captives included nine Lebanese soldiers kidnapped by militants in 2014.
August 31, 2017
Cabinet approves ordinance to increase cess on vehicles under GST
For example, small petrol cars which did not exceed 4 metres in length used to be levied 31.4% tax before implementation of GST . "We will have to break up the figures to see if any State has not got (adequate) revenues and the Cess will compensate them".
August 31, 2017
Trump rules out talks with NKorea; Mattis says still room for
It continued, "Mattis did not reverse Trump or defy him on the broader ban against new recruits who are transgender people". Trump's order has also resulted in several lawsuits filed on behalf of current and future USA military soldiers.
August 30, 2017
Verizon Releases Android 8.0 Oreo For Pixel Handsets
In order to limit the damage due to rogue applications, Google has just announced a new device named security Play Protect . What will the Play Protect do? Released last week, Android 8 .0 Oreo brings with it a host of new features and upgrades.
August 29, 2017
Gilead Seeks Diversification Into Immuno-oncology Space With $11.9 Billion Kite Buy
About 5.13 billion shares changed hands in US exchanges, compared with the near 6 billion daily average over the last 20 sessions. The total amount of shares outstanding is 1.31 billion, giving the company a market capitalization of about 96.66 billion.