Florida Keys receiving help from across the state after Irma
- Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
- GBP USD Stumbles in Anticipation of BoE Carney's Speech
- Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
- Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
- Improved Arsenal hold Chelsea to goalless draw
- Theresa May scolds Trump for speculating about London terror attack
- Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
- People noticed the Sky Sports commentator's joke about Roy Hodgson
- Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
- Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
- Tropical storms Jose, Katia upgraded to hurricane status
- Apple raised iPad Pro prices while we watched iPhone X launch
- Saudi Arabia arrests Sheikh Salman al-Awdah
- Irma could continue Harvey's upward impact on gas prices
September 22, 2017
Authorities reject Rohingya Muslims trapped after violence in Myanmar
Suu Kyi rejected a suggestion she was soft on the military, telling Radio Free Asia her objective was national reconciliation. Numerous displaced have arrived with horrific tales of killings and rapes by Myanmar's security forces and Buddhist militias.
September 21, 2017
Jose to pass as Maria eyes up the Caribbean
A tropical storm watch means tropical storm conditions are possible in the warned area - generally within 48 hours. Maria is about 620 miles east-southeast of the Lesser Antilles and is packing maximum sustained winds of 50 mph.
September 21, 2017
Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
Any hint of such would leave Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson no choice but to resign, according to the report . However veteran Tory Ken Clarke this morning said the fact Johnson had not been fired showed how weak May was.
September 19, 2017
Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
Under the EU-Canada agreement, which took seven years to negotiate, Canada agreed to eliminate 98 per cent of its import duties. And Mrs May plans an agreement Canada is a "natural partner" for "strengthening and improving" the World Trade Organisation.
September 18, 2017
How Many TT Electronics plc (LON:TTG)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
JPMorgan Chase & Co. reissued a neutral rating on shares of AstraZeneca plc in a research report on Wednesday, November 2nd. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 205 ($2.65) per share, for a total transaction of £299.30 ($386.54).
September 17, 2017
Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin fight time and where to watch it
This will be the 10th time that Alvarez has boxed in Las Vegas, where he has been built into the star to replace Mayweather. Monroe, from NY , refused to be drawn into trash talk but is hoping Golovkin beats Alvarez so he can have a re-match.
September 15, 2017
Google Pixel 2 likely to be announced on 4 October
A few weeks back, an FCC filing by HTC confirmed that the Pixel 2 would make use of the Snapdragon 835 and offer 64GB of storage. As per the recent reports , the Pixel 2 smartphone contains the squeezable frame, and this feature resembles the HTC U11.
September 15, 2017
Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns preview and prediction
Continuing last year's tradition I will continue to note whether or not the Browns are favored going into a given contest . Garrett played with a sprained ankle at Texas A&M last season after missing two games with the injury .
September 13, 2017
Oil mixed amidst Irma demand fears, Saudi cut extension talks
Oil production by OPEC fell 0.24%, or 79,000 barrels per day, in August to 32.7 million barrels produced per day. It gradually lost strength and weakened to a tropical storm by Monday morning as it headed toward Georgia.
September 12, 2017
Analyst Buzz: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)
Of Teva's second-quarter revenue of $5.7 billion, $3.1 billion came from generics, with $2.1 billion from its own branded drugs. Kistler Tiffany Companies LLC increased its holdings in Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited by 74.7% in the 2nd quarter.