Get a massive 7/2 on Manchester City to thrash Crystal Palace
- The 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners
- Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
- Police interfered to decide on Burnley vs Leeds penalty shootout
- Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
- Ground-and-pound: Titans run all over Jaguars in 37-16 rout
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Dublin's Homecoming Tonight
- Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
- Improved Arsenal hold Chelsea to goalless draw
- Theresa May scolds Trump for speculating about London terror attack
- Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin fight time and where to watch it
- Bill bars CA employers from asking about applicants' criminal history
- Alphabet flirts with Lyft: Google parent may invest $1 billion
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns preview and prediction
- Almost a million Tampa Bay residents still without power after Irma
September 23, 2017
Florida Keys receiving help from across the state after Irma
Burt said Security First had some 12,000 claims as a result of Hurricane Matthew a year ago , representing $90 million in losses. Large numbers of people in the badly-damaged Florida Keys as well as those in southwest Florida are still in the dark.
September 21, 2017
Kenya's presidential re-run may be postponed
Chief Justice David Maraga mentioned only "irregularities and illegalities", notably in the transmission of election results. Human Rights Watch urged the police to heed the chief justice's call and increase protection for the judiciary.
September 20, 2017
GBP USD Stumbles in Anticipation of BoE Carney's Speech
A spokesman for Lloyds Banking Group said its economics team should update its view on interest rates in the next few days. With HSBC now expecting a rate rise in November, there is no surprise that we are seeing the pound come into favour.
September 17, 2017
Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
The Singapore GP has generated 1.4 billion in Singapore dollars (about $1 billion or 870 million euros) over the past decade. In 2015, the average was 87,000 and the highest was 100,000 in 2008 when the first Singapore Grand Prix was hosted.
September 16, 2017
Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
It's only been two weeks since Garner joined Instagram , and this video-her seventh post-has been viewed more than 22,000 times. Can you make out what she's trying to say? We'll have some of what Jennifer Garner's having, please.
September 15, 2017
Record number of people arrested for terrorism-related offences in Britain
Domestic terrorism refers to activity where there are no links to either Northern Ireland-related or worldwide terrorism. But most were not, and even without those major incidents, terror would still have been up by 102 on the year before.
September 15, 2017
Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
Energy Information Administration releases its short-term market report, which includes forecasts for crude oil prices . Oil prices rose after the report was published, with Brent crude adding 10 cents to $54.37 per barrel around 0820 GMT.
September 14, 2017
Tropical storms Jose, Katia upgraded to hurricane status
Katia is forecast to turn southeastward in the next 24 hours and will move in that direction before turning southwest on Friday. Katia became a Category 1 hurricane in the southern Gulf of Mexico not too far from where Harvey formed two weeks ago.
September 13, 2017
Oil mixed amidst Irma demand fears, Saudi cut extension talks
Oil production by OPEC fell 0.24%, or 79,000 barrels per day, in August to 32.7 million barrels produced per day. It gradually lost strength and weakened to a tropical storm by Monday morning as it headed toward Georgia.
September 13, 2017
Hurricane Jose lingers in Atlantic, will it head toward US?
Before this hurricane season, the United States had gone a record 12 years without a major hurricane landfall. WEATHER forecasters said yesterday Hurricane Jose does not now pose an imminent threat to The Bahamas.