GOP health bill short of needed votes, Trump says
- Morata hits hat-trick as Chelsea sink Stoke
- Real Madrid get much-needed win, Atletico beat Sevilla to go second
- Howard Students Interrupt James Comey's Convocation Speech In Protest
- Police interfered to decide on Burnley vs Leeds penalty shootout
- Kenya's presidential re-run may be postponed
- Jose to pass as Maria eyes up the Caribbean
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
- Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
- Theresa May scolds Trump for speculating about London terror attack
- Bill bars CA employers from asking about applicants' criminal history
- Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
- Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
- Google Pixel 2 likely to be announced on 4 October
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns preview and prediction
- Apple raised iPad Pro prices while we watched iPhone X launch
September 25, 2017
Arsenal vs Westbromwich Albion 09/25/2017 EPL Preview and Predictions
West Brom have improved dramatically over the past 12 months, but they are a much more solid prospect at home than on the road. But last night, you could see he's coming back sharp and I left him on for 90 minutes so he could have a real go.
September 23, 2017
Get a massive 7/2 on Manchester City to thrash Crystal Palace
Former Sunderland frontman Connor Wickham is still recovering from injury, while the game comes too soon for winger Wilfried Zaha. But he has backed Roy Hodgson - the oldest man ever appointed by a Premier League club - to turn things round at Selhurst Park.
September 21, 2017
Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
Any hint of such would leave Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson no choice but to resign, according to the report . However veteran Tory Ken Clarke this morning said the fact Johnson had not been fired showed how weak May was.
September 20, 2017
'Mad Pooper' Wanted for Defecating in Front Yards of Colorado Homes
Some people will even drive home from work, or the bar, just to avoid going number two where they can be heard. Budde says she put up a sign "begging" the runner to stop, but says she continues to poop on her lawn.
September 18, 2017
With World's Eyes on Rohingya Crisis, Myanmar's Top General Calls for Unity
In a statement a police spokeswoman said they should stay in the designated camps until they return to their country. Modi took sides on Suu Kyi's government and declared all out support to Myanmar.
September 18, 2017
Improved Arsenal hold Chelsea to goalless draw
This is the first time Fabregas has started three Premier League games in-a-row since Antonio Conte took charge of Chelsea . Chelsea had earlier missed a one-on-one opportunity from Pedro, who was foiled by Petr Cech.
September 16, 2017
Alphabet flirts with Lyft: Google parent may invest $1 billion
Like Uber , Lyft believes self-driving cars will be a boon to ride-sharing, and is moving aggressively to develop the technology. In San Francisco, the company has expanded its shuttle service with a total eight routes, and it has six sroutes in Chicago.
September 15, 2017
Record number of people arrested for terrorism-related offences in Britain
Domestic terrorism refers to activity where there are no links to either Northern Ireland-related or worldwide terrorism. But most were not, and even without those major incidents, terror would still have been up by 102 on the year before.
September 15, 2017
Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
Energy Information Administration releases its short-term market report, which includes forecasts for crude oil prices . Oil prices rose after the report was published, with Brent crude adding 10 cents to $54.37 per barrel around 0820 GMT.
September 14, 2017
Tropical storms Jose, Katia upgraded to hurricane status
Katia is forecast to turn southeastward in the next 24 hours and will move in that direction before turning southwest on Friday. Katia became a Category 1 hurricane in the southern Gulf of Mexico not too far from where Harvey formed two weeks ago.