IN police probe possible suspect in 2 teens' killings
- Amazon and Google clash over YouTube on the Echo Show
- Iranian Ballistic Missile Launch Was Faked
- PSG coach says Neymar fit to face Bayern, downplays penalty row
- Wildfire threatens homes, prompts evacuations in southern California
- Intel unveils its 8th gen Core processors for desktop, bumps core counts
- World's former heaviest woman passes away in Abu Dhabi
- GOP health bill short of needed votes, Trump says
- 'Dotard' or 'old lunatic'? North Korea chooses its words carefully
- Howard Students Interrupt James Comey's Convocation Speech In Protest
- Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
- 'Mad Pooper' Wanted for Defecating in Front Yards of Colorado Homes
- GBP USD Stumbles in Anticipation of BoE Carney's Speech
- U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
- With World's Eyes on Rohingya Crisis, Myanmar's Top General Calls for Unity
September 28, 2017
White House tax plan would cut corporate, individual tax rates
President Trump said this will allow families to spend more time together with their children and less time filling out paperwork. He said the U.S. has the highest business tax rate in the world and that causes business leaders to outsource jobs from overseas.
September 27, 2017
Outer Banks to see tropical storm force conditions from Maria
The National Hurricane Center has urged those on the Carolina and Mid-Atlantic coasts to monitor the particularly large storm. Hurricane force winds extend out about 70 miles from the center, and tropical storm force winds extend out 260 miles.
September 25, 2017
Arsenal vs Westbromwich Albion 09/25/2017 EPL Preview and Predictions
West Brom have improved dramatically over the past 12 months, but they are a much more solid prospect at home than on the road. But last night, you could see he's coming back sharp and I left him on for 90 minutes so he could have a real go.
September 24, 2017
Morata hits hat-trick as Chelsea sink Stoke
He's playing very well and it's a pleasure for me to see him play regularly in this way. But I think because of the money they have spent they are the favourites".
September 24, 2017
Real Madrid get much-needed win, Atletico beat Sevilla to go second
Ceballos received a pass from Marco Asensio , fought through a tackle, and shot just inside the post for the opener. However, he capped his league debut with a fine first-half brace, either side of Manu Garcia's goal.
September 24, 2017
Catalonia referendum: Spanish police target Catalan government
Separatists have long called for complete independence, with the campaign picking up steam over the past few years. European Union officials have remained tight-lipped on the issue regarding it as an internal matter for Spain.
September 23, 2017
Get a massive 7/2 on Manchester City to thrash Crystal Palace
Former Sunderland frontman Connor Wickham is still recovering from injury, while the game comes too soon for winger Wilfried Zaha. But he has backed Roy Hodgson - the oldest man ever appointed by a Premier League club - to turn things round at Selhurst Park.
September 21, 2017
Kenya's presidential re-run may be postponed
Chief Justice David Maraga mentioned only "irregularities and illegalities", notably in the transmission of election results. Human Rights Watch urged the police to heed the chief justice's call and increase protection for the judiciary.
September 19, 2017
Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
Under the EU-Canada agreement, which took seven years to negotiate, Canada agreed to eliminate 98 per cent of its import duties. And Mrs May plans an agreement Canada is a "natural partner" for "strengthening and improving" the World Trade Organisation.
September 18, 2017
How Many TT Electronics plc (LON:TTG)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
JPMorgan Chase & Co. reissued a neutral rating on shares of AstraZeneca plc in a research report on Wednesday, November 2nd. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 205 ($2.65) per share, for a total transaction of £299.30 ($386.54).