Intel 8th Gen Coffee Lake Core i3, i5 and i7 Processors Announced
- Intel unveils its 8th gen Core processors for desktop, bumps core counts
- Arsenal vs Westbromwich Albion 09/25/2017 EPL Preview and Predictions
- Anurag Kashyap Puts An End To Newton's Plagarism Debate With A Tweet
- Catalonia referendum: Spanish police target Catalan government
- Get a massive 7/2 on Manchester City to thrash Crystal Palace
- The 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners
- Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
- Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
- U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
- Improved Arsenal hold Chelsea to goalless draw
- Theresa May scolds Trump for speculating about London terror attack
- Bill bars CA employers from asking about applicants' criminal history
- People noticed the Sky Sports commentator's joke about Roy Hodgson
- Alphabet flirts with Lyft: Google parent may invest $1 billion
- Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
September 26, 2017
World's former heaviest woman passes away in Abu Dhabi
Former world's heaviest woman Eman Ahmed who was undergoing treatment at a hospital in Abu Dhabi breathed her last on Monday. Earlier this year she had an incredible surgery which saw her lose around 600lbs, and she was keen to lose even more weight.
September 24, 2017
Real Madrid get much-needed win, Atletico beat Sevilla to go second
Ceballos received a pass from Marco Asensio , fought through a tackle, and shot just inside the post for the opener. However, he capped his league debut with a fine first-half brace, either side of Manu Garcia's goal.
September 22, 2017
Authorities reject Rohingya Muslims trapped after violence in Myanmar
Suu Kyi rejected a suggestion she was soft on the military, telling Radio Free Asia her objective was national reconciliation. Numerous displaced have arrived with horrific tales of killings and rapes by Myanmar's security forces and Buddhist militias.
September 21, 2017
Police interfered to decide on Burnley vs Leeds penalty shootout
In a statement, Ladbrokes said: "They were very poorly conceived tweets which we have since deleted". Those two have been fantastic servants to Leeds, if I'm honest.
September 21, 2017
Jose to pass as Maria eyes up the Caribbean
A tropical storm watch means tropical storm conditions are possible in the warned area - generally within 48 hours. Maria is about 620 miles east-southeast of the Lesser Antilles and is packing maximum sustained winds of 50 mph.
September 20, 2017
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
Citigroup Inc reported 208,067 shares. 6,667 shares valued at $134,202 were sold by Matthews Dwayne on Thursday, May 4. The stock of Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) has "Overweight" rating given on Monday, October 26 by Morgan Stanley.
September 19, 2017
Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
Under the EU-Canada agreement, which took seven years to negotiate, Canada agreed to eliminate 98 per cent of its import duties. And Mrs May plans an agreement Canada is a "natural partner" for "strengthening and improving" the World Trade Organisation.
September 18, 2017
How Many TT Electronics plc (LON:TTG)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
JPMorgan Chase & Co. reissued a neutral rating on shares of AstraZeneca plc in a research report on Wednesday, November 2nd. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 205 ($2.65) per share, for a total transaction of £299.30 ($386.54).
September 18, 2017
Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
Hamas, however, has been greatly weakened by an Israeli and Egyptian blockade, three wars with Israel and worldwide isolation. The Hamas statement was issued from Gaza on Sunday following talks with Egyptian officials in Cairo last week.
September 17, 2017
Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
The Singapore GP has generated 1.4 billion in Singapore dollars (about $1 billion or 870 million euros) over the past decade. In 2015, the average was 87,000 and the highest was 100,000 in 2008 when the first Singapore Grand Prix was hosted.