Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Dublin's Homecoming Tonight
- Improved Arsenal hold Chelsea to goalless draw
- Bill bars CA employers from asking about applicants' criminal history
- Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
- Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
- Record number of people arrested for terrorism-related offences in Britain
- Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
- Apple raised iPad Pro prices while we watched iPhone X launch
- Saudi Arabia arrests Sheikh Salman al-Awdah
- Almost a million Tampa Bay residents still without power after Irma
- Oil mixed amidst Irma demand fears, Saudi cut extension talks
- Irma could continue Harvey's upward impact on gas prices
- Kristen Bell Saves 'Frozen' Co-Star Josh Gad's Family From Hurricane Irma
- Palace confirm two attackers unavailable vs Burnley, decision made on Sakho
- Dembele buzzing after winning Barcelona debut alongside Messi
September 19, 2017
U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
The firm owned 156,606 shares of the aerospace company's stock after buying an additional 60,432 shares during the period. Hudson Valley Invest Advisors Incorporated Adv has 0.35% invested in Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC).
September 17, 2017
People noticed the Sky Sports commentator's joke about Roy Hodgson
They picked up 20 points from 12 games under Hodgson in his first season in charge, climbing from 17th to 11th in the process. After a awful start to the season, Crystal Palace sacked their manager Frank De Boer .
September 16, 2017
Sammy smashes 16-ball 29 but World XI fall to Pakistan
That partnership lifted the World XI after they lost Tamim Iqbal (23), Tim Paine (10) and skipper Faf du Plessis (20). - AFP . Malik in particular was in stupendous form, smacking three sixes in a quickfire innings of 39 runs off just 23 deliveries.
September 15, 2017
Google Pixel 2 likely to be announced on 4 October
A few weeks back, an FCC filing by HTC confirmed that the Pixel 2 would make use of the Snapdragon 835 and offer 64GB of storage. As per the recent reports , the Pixel 2 smartphone contains the squeezable frame, and this feature resembles the HTC U11.
September 13, 2017
Mourinho plays down Champions League hopes
United manager Jose Mourinho made it clear that he wanted to sign the Wales worldwide , but a transfer never came to fruition. Tottenham are not assuming Real Madrid will finish first in Champions League Group H , according to Mauricio Pochettino .
September 12, 2017
Disney World, Universal to reopen Tuesday after Irma sweeps through Florida
High winds snapped power lines and left about 7.3 million homes and businesses without power in Florida and elsewhere in the U.S. Sustained winds of at least 40 miles per hour or wind gusts of 58 miles per hour or stronger could occur, NWS GSP said.
September 12, 2017
Analyst Buzz: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)
Of Teva's second-quarter revenue of $5.7 billion, $3.1 billion came from generics, with $2.1 billion from its own branded drugs. Kistler Tiffany Companies LLC increased its holdings in Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited by 74.7% in the 2nd quarter.
September 12, 2017
Sen. Booker co-sponsoring Bernie Sanders' 'Medicare for all' bill
Kamala Harris (D-CA), who is considered a rising star in the party, emerged as the bill's first co-sponsor. As it stands, there is already a national, single-payer healthcare bill languishing in the House, Rep.
September 11, 2017
Trump allows new weapons sales to South Korea, Japan
A THAAD battery is known to require at least six rocket launchers, also involving a fire control and communications unit. Security Council, the two leaders said at their 50-minute meeting on the sidelines of an economic summit here.
September 10, 2017
Betsy DeVos Signals Rollback Of Obama Policies On Campus Sexual Assault
She also said DeVos has not gained much ground on her efforts to expand voucher programs and privately managed charter schools. Peter worries the Trump administration's re-write of the rules will leave sexual assault survivors even more afraid.