Penn State Sunday notebook: Lions fall in polls after win over Pitt
- Mexico braces itself for impact of Hurricane Katia
- Mexico expels North Korean ambassador in protest of nuclear test
- Here comes the iPhone 8: Five things you should know
- "Dreamers" face potential deportation, after Trump reportedly decides to end "DACA"
- Fashion houses behind Dior and Gucci ban super-skinny models from catwalk
- CD Projekt RED celebrate ten year anniversary of The Witcher
- NFLPA files lawsuit to vacate Ezekiel Elliott suspension
- Bangladesh eye series triumph after maiden Australia win
- Germany, England win; Poland routed in World Cup qualifiers
- Lewis Hamilton breaks Formula 1 pole record at Italian Grand Prix
- IAEA has no reason to inspect Iran's military sites
- All-Star Justin Upton on the move to the Angels
- Two die after mountain of rubbish collapses in India
- North Korea: Missile Launch Was a 'Prelude' to a Guam Attack
- Auburn player asks for prayers for flooded hometown in Texas
September 10, 2017
US Open Men's semi-finals preview: Del Potro and Nadal lock horns
Nadal struck more winners than Del Potro in each of the last three sets, including by a whopping 13 to two margin in the second. It will be the first all-American final at Flushing Meadows since the Williams sisters met for the 2002 US Open championship.
September 10, 2017
US Demands UN Vote On North Korea Sanctions Despite Russian, Chinese Resistance
Describing Mrs Haley's comments as a "hysteric fit", the state-run Korean Central News Agency threatened unspecified retribution. He declined to say if he'd accept a nuclear-armed North Korea that can be successfully deterred from using such weapons.
September 10, 2017
Delta Flight's Irma Feat: In and Out Between Bands of Hurricane
And while many Puerto Rican homes are made to withstand tropical storms, Flor warns that is not always the case in America. By 3 p.m., the wind in San Juan had increased to 50 miles per hour and the visibility dropped to a little over a mile.
September 08, 2017
Jaguar E-Type Zero EV Revealed
For now the E-Type Zero remains a prototype vehicle, but there's serious production intent if customer interest is strong enough. Britain said that it will ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars from 2040 as part of an effort to cut pollution.
September 07, 2017
EU Court Chucks $1.2B Antitrust Fine Against Intel
If the legal process ends up exonerating Intel it would mark the first major defeat for the Commission on anti-trust fines. Intel had also engaged in efforts to try to hide its infringing activities, the Commission found.
September 06, 2017
Rajiv Pratap Rudy says his resignation was Centre's 'decision, prerogative'
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley are also likely to attend the meet in Vridavan on Saturday. The other ministers who resigned from their positions are Uma Bharti, Radhamohan Singh, Sanjeev Balyan and Giriraj Singh.
September 04, 2017
Apple to launch iPhone 8 on Sep 12
Flicking or swiping gestures could replace the home button function, enabling the handset face to appear nearly all-screen. The company will also show off the dual-lens camera of the iPhone 8 that could surpass the Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 .
September 03, 2017
Pope, Orthodox patriarch urge action against climate change
The faith leaders also point to "climate change" as the source of numerous ecological woes afflicting the planet. The joint message was not addressed to any specific world leaders.
September 01, 2017
U.S. targets Islamic State fighters leaving Lebanon after cease-fire
DNA tests confirmed that six of those belonged to Lebanese soldiers, the sources and local media reported on Wednesday. Those captives included nine Lebanese soldiers kidnapped by militants in 2014.
August 31, 2017
FDA approves first-of-its-kind 'living drug' for childhood leukemia
In a key study of 63 advanced patients, 83 percent went into remission soon after receiving the CAR-T cells. Despite its great promise, the FDA warns that Kymriah does have the potential for severe side effects.