Red Dead Redemption 2's first story trailer is here
- Arsene Wenger fires warning to Arsenal youngsters ahead of BATE Borisov clash
- White House tax plan would cut corporate, individual tax rates
- Nirmala Sitharaman refuses to deploy Indian troops on Afghanistan soil
- PSG coach says Neymar fit to face Bayern, downplays penalty row
- GOP health bill short of needed votes, Trump says
- Arsenal vs Westbromwich Albion 09/25/2017 EPL Preview and Predictions
- Anurag Kashyap Puts An End To Newton's Plagarism Debate With A Tweet
- Howard Students Interrupt James Comey's Convocation Speech In Protest
- Get a massive 7/2 on Manchester City to thrash Crystal Palace
- Authorities reject Rohingya Muslims trapped after violence in Myanmar
- Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
- Kenya's presidential re-run may be postponed
- U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
- Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
- With World's Eyes on Rohingya Crisis, Myanmar's Top General Calls for Unity
September 27, 2017
Virat Kohli equals Dhoni's record winning run
It (batting at No. 4) does not make any difference where I bat. "This is the first time I played so many balls, so it was great". With his consistent performances, Pandya is expected to carry the weight of expectations like other star players of the team.
September 26, 2017
Intel 8th Gen Coffee Lake Core i3, i5 and i7 Processors Announced
All 8th-generation chips get onboard support for 4K video and Intel is touting improved gaming and video processing as big wins. Coffee Lake desktop processors, the follow up to 2016's Kaby Lake processors, launch on October 5, Intel announced today.
September 24, 2017
Catalonia referendum: Spanish police target Catalan government
Separatists have long called for complete independence, with the campaign picking up steam over the past few years. European Union officials have remained tight-lipped on the issue regarding it as an internal matter for Spain.
September 23, 2017
Florida Keys receiving help from across the state after Irma
Burt said Security First had some 12,000 claims as a result of Hurricane Matthew a year ago , representing $90 million in losses. Large numbers of people in the badly-damaged Florida Keys as well as those in southwest Florida are still in the dark.
September 22, 2017
The internet is freaking out over these beer belly fanny packs
Pukies, 27, said he was inspired to create the fanny packs after round bellies became a fashion trend around 2015. Pukies needs production partners for the product, which he is calling the "DadBag".
September 21, 2017
Jose to pass as Maria eyes up the Caribbean
A tropical storm watch means tropical storm conditions are possible in the warned area - generally within 48 hours. Maria is about 620 miles east-southeast of the Lesser Antilles and is packing maximum sustained winds of 50 mph.
September 21, 2017
Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
Any hint of such would leave Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson no choice but to resign, according to the report . However veteran Tory Ken Clarke this morning said the fact Johnson had not been fired showed how weak May was.
September 20, 2017
Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) Recent Ownership Changes
Citigroup Inc reported 208,067 shares. 6,667 shares valued at $134,202 were sold by Matthews Dwayne on Thursday, May 4. The stock of Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE:GS) has "Overweight" rating given on Monday, October 26 by Morgan Stanley.
September 19, 2017
Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
A statement from the court on Monday said referendum procedures would be put on hold until it had examined the plebiscite's legality.
September 19, 2017
Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
Under the EU-Canada agreement, which took seven years to negotiate, Canada agreed to eliminate 98 per cent of its import duties. And Mrs May plans an agreement Canada is a "natural partner" for "strengthening and improving" the World Trade Organisation.