The 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners
- Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
- Kenya's presidential re-run may be postponed
- GBP USD Stumbles in Anticipation of BoE Carney's Speech
- Ground-and-pound: Titans run all over Jaguars in 37-16 rout
- How Many TT Electronics plc (LON:TTG)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
- With World's Eyes on Rohingya Crisis, Myanmar's Top General Calls for Unity
- Theresa May scolds Trump for speculating about London terror attack
- Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns preview and prediction
- Oil mixed, but erratic, on USA weather impacts and demand scenario
- Apple raised iPad Pro prices while we watched iPhone X launch
- Almost a million Tampa Bay residents still without power after Irma
- Oil mixed amidst Irma demand fears, Saudi cut extension talks
- Disney World, Universal to reopen Tuesday after Irma sweeps through Florida
September 22, 2017
Authorities reject Rohingya Muslims trapped after violence in Myanmar
Suu Kyi rejected a suggestion she was soft on the military, telling Radio Free Asia her objective was national reconciliation. Numerous displaced have arrived with horrific tales of killings and rapes by Myanmar's security forces and Buddhist militias.
September 21, 2017
Jose to pass as Maria eyes up the Caribbean
A tropical storm watch means tropical storm conditions are possible in the warned area - generally within 48 hours. Maria is about 620 miles east-southeast of the Lesser Antilles and is packing maximum sustained winds of 50 mph.
September 20, 2017
'Mad Pooper' Wanted for Defecating in Front Yards of Colorado Homes
Some people will even drive home from work, or the bar, just to avoid going number two where they can be heard. Budde says she put up a sign "begging" the runner to stop, but says she continues to poop on her lawn.
September 17, 2017
Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin fight time and where to watch it
This will be the 10th time that Alvarez has boxed in Las Vegas, where he has been built into the star to replace Mayweather. Monroe, from NY , refused to be drawn into trash talk but is hoping Golovkin beats Alvarez so he can have a re-match.
September 17, 2017
Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
The Singapore GP has generated 1.4 billion in Singapore dollars (about $1 billion or 870 million euros) over the past decade. In 2015, the average was 87,000 and the highest was 100,000 in 2008 when the first Singapore Grand Prix was hosted.
September 15, 2017
Google Pixel 2 likely to be announced on 4 October
A few weeks back, an FCC filing by HTC confirmed that the Pixel 2 would make use of the Snapdragon 835 and offer 64GB of storage. As per the recent reports , the Pixel 2 smartphone contains the squeezable frame, and this feature resembles the HTC U11.
September 14, 2017
Saudi Arabia arrests Sheikh Salman al-Awdah
Doha, however, refused to meet the demands and said that they were meant to force the country to surrender its sovereignty. Israel's neighbors in the Middle East continue to sling mud at one another in their quarrel over Qatar .
September 13, 2017
Mourinho plays down Champions League hopes
United manager Jose Mourinho made it clear that he wanted to sign the Wales worldwide , but a transfer never came to fruition. Tottenham are not assuming Real Madrid will finish first in Champions League Group H , according to Mauricio Pochettino .
September 13, 2017
Hurricane Jose lingers in Atlantic, will it head toward US?
Before this hurricane season, the United States had gone a record 12 years without a major hurricane landfall. WEATHER forecasters said yesterday Hurricane Jose does not now pose an imminent threat to The Bahamas.
September 12, 2017
Sen. Booker co-sponsoring Bernie Sanders' 'Medicare for all' bill
Kamala Harris (D-CA), who is considered a rising star in the party, emerged as the bill's first co-sponsor. As it stands, there is already a national, single-payer healthcare bill languishing in the House, Rep.