Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
- U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
- Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Dublin's Homecoming Tonight
- Singapore will host Formula One races until 2021
- People noticed the Sky Sports commentator's joke about Roy Hodgson
- Alphabet flirts with Lyft: Google parent may invest $1 billion
- Watch Jennifer Garner sob about Hamilton while on laughing gas
- Apple raised iPad Pro prices while we watched iPhone X launch
- Almost a million Tampa Bay residents still without power after Irma
- Mourinho plays down Champions League hopes
- Hurricane Jose lingers in Atlantic, will it head toward US?
- Analyst Buzz: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)
- Sen. Booker co-sponsoring Bernie Sanders' 'Medicare for all' bill
- South Africa's Desmond Tutu slams Suu Kyi over Rohingya crisis
- Trump allows new weapons sales to South Korea, Japan
- Betsy DeVos Signals Rollback Of Obama Policies On Campus Sexual Assault
September 18, 2017
How Many TT Electronics plc (LON:TTG)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
JPMorgan Chase & Co. reissued a neutral rating on shares of AstraZeneca plc in a research report on Wednesday, November 2nd. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 205 ($2.65) per share, for a total transaction of £299.30 ($386.54).
September 18, 2017
Egyptian efforts to end Palestinian divisions welcomed
Hamas, however, has been greatly weakened by an Israeli and Egyptian blockade, three wars with Israel and worldwide isolation. The Hamas statement was issued from Gaza on Sunday following talks with Egyptian officials in Cairo last week.
September 17, 2017
Bill bars CA employers from asking about applicants' criminal history
But it now allows local police to respond to notification requests and transfers immigrants to U.S. He says California would follow the lead of nine other states with similar restrictions.
September 15, 2017
Record number of people arrested for terrorism-related offences in Britain
Domestic terrorism refers to activity where there are no links to either Northern Ireland-related or worldwide terrorism. But most were not, and even without those major incidents, terror would still have been up by 102 on the year before.
September 14, 2017
Saudi Arabia arrests Sheikh Salman al-Awdah
Doha, however, refused to meet the demands and said that they were meant to force the country to surrender its sovereignty. Israel's neighbors in the Middle East continue to sling mud at one another in their quarrel over Qatar .
September 13, 2017
Oil mixed amidst Irma demand fears, Saudi cut extension talks
Oil production by OPEC fell 0.24%, or 79,000 barrels per day, in August to 32.7 million barrels produced per day. It gradually lost strength and weakened to a tropical storm by Monday morning as it headed toward Georgia.
September 13, 2017
Irma could continue Harvey's upward impact on gas prices
Some were criticized as fares for flights out of Florida rose before the storm. There were burglaries and looting, so, the police arrested some people.
September 12, 2017
Kristen Bell Saves 'Frozen' Co-Star Josh Gad's Family From Hurricane Irma
She shared a picture from her visit, "When youre #singinginahurricane , your volunteer back up dancers can & will steal the show". He continued in the caption: "They don't make them like this girl". 'We're gonna make lemonade outta Irma'. .
September 11, 2017
Penn State Sunday notebook: Lions fall in polls after win over Pitt
Last year, the Nittany Lions dropped only two games in the regular season before falling to USC in the Rose Bowl. Backup quarterback Ben DiNucci ran for a touchdown and Alex Kessman kicked two field goals for the Panthers.
September 10, 2017
US Open Men's semi-finals preview: Del Potro and Nadal lock horns
Nadal struck more winners than Del Potro in each of the last three sets, including by a whopping 13 to two margin in the second. It will be the first all-American final at Flushing Meadows since the Williams sisters met for the 2002 US Open championship.