Tottenham striker Kane has potential to become even better, says Pochettino
- Ruthless Proteas bash tourists on day one
- Iranian Ballistic Missile Launch Was Faked
- Saudi king lifts ban on female drivers
- Nirmala Sitharaman refuses to deploy Indian troops on Afghanistan soil
- Virat Kohli equals Dhoni's record winning run
- Intel unveils its 8th gen Core processors for desktop, bumps core counts
- World's former heaviest woman passes away in Abu Dhabi
- Intel 8th Gen Coffee Lake Core i3, i5 and i7 Processors Announced
- GOP health bill short of needed votes, Trump says
- Arsenal vs Westbromwich Albion 09/25/2017 EPL Preview and Predictions
- Anurag Kashyap Puts An End To Newton's Plagarism Debate With A Tweet
- Florida Keys receiving help from across the state after Irma
- Authorities reject Rohingya Muslims trapped after violence in Myanmar
- Boris Johnson 'won't resign' over Brexit intervention fallout, Foreign Secretary insists
- Theresa May expects 'seamless' transition to trading with Canada post-Brexit
September 30, 2017
Broncos players say they'll stand for national anthem
The Broncos' statement harped on the need for the team to demonstrate togetherness and sought to clarify that the team was not protesting the military or the flag last week.
September 28, 2017
Amazon and Google clash over YouTube on the Echo Show
Steve Boom , VP of Amazon Music, said: " Amazon Music customers already know and love Alexa from listening on Echo devices". The company also said that this decision is disappointing and hurts their customers as there is no any technical reason.
September 27, 2017
PSG coach says Neymar fit to face Bayern, downplays penalty row
PSG, and more specifically their vainglorious owners, deserve every bit of grief this sorry, childish palaver generates for them. Cavani took the spot-kick but failed to score.
September 24, 2017
'Dotard' or 'old lunatic'? North Korea chooses its words carefully
Wit, a North Korea expert and former State Department official who met Ri when before he became foreign minister. In fact, North Korea actually withdrew from an worldwide nonproliferation agreement back in 2003.
September 22, 2017
The 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Award Winners
Louis-Dreyfus-a fan of Leachman's-admitted she kept hearing quotes from Leachman's Young Frankenstein character in her head. Julia Louis-Dreyfus has won another Emmy Award! In fact, Brad Hall's wife has carried the HBO series' reputation and fame.
September 22, 2017
Tesla, AMD May Be Teaming Up to Build Autopilot Chip for Cars
But the company is also always iterating on its hardware, eschewing the traditional model year upgrades of legacy automakers. Global Foundries is not saying that it's working with Tesla-but that's not to say that AMD isn't working with Tesla .
September 21, 2017
Police interfered to decide on Burnley vs Leeds penalty shootout
In a statement, Ladbrokes said: "They were very poorly conceived tweets which we have since deleted". Those two have been fantastic servants to Leeds, if I'm honest.
September 20, 2017
GBP USD Stumbles in Anticipation of BoE Carney's Speech
A spokesman for Lloyds Banking Group said its economics team should update its view on interest rates in the next few days. With HSBC now expecting a rate rise in November, there is no surprise that we are seeing the pound come into favour.
September 19, 2017
Ground-and-pound: Titans run all over Jaguars in 37-16 rout
Last season the Jaguars only had two 100 yards rushing games and here heading into week 2 the Jaguars already sit with one. The Titans stuck with their run game, pounding the Jaguars over and over in the second half on a steamy September day.
September 19, 2017
U.S. defence contractor Northrop Grumman acquiring Orbital ATK Inc
The firm owned 156,606 shares of the aerospace company's stock after buying an additional 60,432 shares during the period. Hudson Valley Invest Advisors Incorporated Adv has 0.35% invested in Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC).