U.S. targets Islamic State fighters leaving Lebanon after cease-fire
- Chidambaram slams RBI: Asks if demonetisation was for converting black into white
- Price of Cigarettes in NY to Soar to Nation's Highest
- Facebook to Block Ads From Pages That Share Fake News
- Verizon Releases Android 8.0 Oreo For Pixel Handsets
- A pitcher of the Royals caught driving while impaired… to 20h
- Islamabad refutes USA claim, says why would Taliban hide in Pakistan
- Box-office eclipse: Hollywood has worst weekend in 16 years
- Cleveland Browns name DeShone Kizer starting QB
- President Trump Pardons Former Sheriff Joe Arpaio
- What Wenger must do to Get Arsenal back on track
- Yorkshire cricket legend apologises for 'unacceptable' West Indies comment
- French President Emmanuel Macron's big makeup bill prompts criticism
- Missing Swedish Journalist Headless Torso Found At Sea
- Volkswagen reimagines VW camper van design classic for the 21st century
- Toddler gives news anchor the runaround
September 01, 2017
North Korea: Missile Launch Was a 'Prelude' to a Guam Attack
When asked about the tweet hours later, Mattis seemed to disagree, saying that " We're never out of diplomatic solutions ". North Korea has launched several missiles toward Japan this year, with most falling in the Sea of Japan.
August 31, 2017
Britain's Princes William, Harry visit new memorial of Princess Diana
The Sun reported that Mansfield opened up about his doubts on the real cause of Di's death through the new documentary in the U.S. He said that the French emergency services had delayed in coming to her rescue, thereby reducing her chances of survival.
August 30, 2017
Guy Stabbed For His Neo-Nazi Haircut Reportedly Made the Whole Thing Up
Reached Monday, a Navy spokesman at the Pentagon said he would research the matter but did not immediately provide a response. The alleged story spawned headlines such as Fox News " "Anti-Fascist Stabs Innocent Man Over " Neo-Nazi' Haircut".
August 28, 2017
Controversial Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka leaves White House post
In the mails , editor-in-chief Alex Marlow offers to do the "dirty work" for the fake Bannon, and promises to plot the exit of Ms. In short, he was sacked , as many people predicted he would be following Steve Bannon's ouster from the White House.
August 27, 2017
Walker-Peters extends Tottenham contract
"It's great to sign a new contract and commit my future to the club", Walker-Peters told Tottenham's official Twitter account . The club didn't announce details on KWP's new contract, but you can expect he received a healthy bump in his pay.
August 27, 2017
Thousands across world report Facebook and Instagram outage
Others problems including trouble logging in or loading pictures, while some were unable to use the Facebook Messenger app. DownDetector.com , a site that monitors online outages, reported more than 2,500 users having an issue with Facebook .
August 26, 2017
Gen Bajwa calls terrorists common enemies of Pakistan, Afghanistan
This objective is not served when one country indulges in a vicious blame game against the other, the ambassador said. The danger of nuclear weapons was also mentioned by Trump in his Afghanistan and South Asia policy speech on Monday.
August 25, 2017
New smartphone app ensures your child answers your texts immediately
Well, we're living in the fearless new world that is 2017 and apparently, there's an app for that: ReplyASAP . You're texting that person you've been dating, the conversation is flowing and then BAM...they ghost you.
August 25, 2017
New Quinnipiac Poll: Trump is dividing the country
Trump has popularized use of the term "fake news" to criticize news media and reporters that he contends treat him unfairly. Another 10 percent said of those surveyed said they either did not know or were not certain which option they preferred.
August 23, 2017
Tornado warning issued for Onondaga County, most of Central New York
Winds of 20 mph to 30 mph - and gusts of up to 45 mph or 50 mph - are expected through the afternoon and into the evening. Storms like this usually weaken after dark, but may still be strong as they move into southern New England overnight.