Austria expected to elect youngest European Union leader in snap election
- Canada Pledges to Stick With NAFTA Talks, Mexico Works on Plan B
- Rafael Nadal beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals of Shanghai Masters
- Senior diplomats of S. Korea, US to discuss NK nuke issue
- Delhi Diwali Firecrackers Banned in Delhi NCR
- Is Stock's Performance Impressive?: Palatin Technologies Inc (NYSE: PTN)
- Chicago Man Arrested For Vandalizing Christopher Columbus Statue
- Check Out Scott Disick's Reaction After Kourtney Kardashian Partied Hard In Mexico
- Iowa State Upsets Oklahoma; Twitter Reacts
- Syria crisis : Turkey deploys military equipment in Idlib
- Critics Say 2 Memos From Sessions Attack LGBTQ Rights
- Four toddlers killed after being set alight at day care centre
- Repeal the Second Amendment
- Comedian Ralphie May Dead at 45
- Pierre Gasly to make F1 debut from P15 on Malaysia grid
- Ferrari speed gives Vettel some hope
October 15, 2017
Watford v Arsenal - Probable lineups - Wenger facing injury crisis in defence
And after the 1-1 there was no need to panic. "I believe that on the second goal we can only look at ourselves". It was not a penalty, it was a creation of the referee. "It's important, I didn't see a dive or a simulation".
October 15, 2017
Somalia: several killed in Mogadishu truck bomb
A BBC Somali reporter in the area said the hotel, which authorities believe was the target, collapsed after the explosion. The prime minister's office announced the resignation of Abdullahi and army chief Ahmed Mohamed Jimale Irfid on Thursday.
October 14, 2017
India, Australia 3rd T20I match called off
Next up for India is a three match home ODI series against New Zealand followed by three T20Is against the same opponents. Pitch was reportedly fine and a game could have been underway but the outfield was too soft and wet to be played on.
October 13, 2017
Barcelona set to make £120m Coutinho bid
That is according to Paul Joyce of The Times , who is knowledgeable when it comes to all matters Liverpool . Mundo Deportivo have a new take on Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona .
October 11, 2017
Trump floats IQ test contest with Tillerson after 'moron' report
President Donald Trump says he has confidence in his secretary of state, even after suggesting he's smarter than Rex Tillerson . Colbert asked. "Sir, just because you've never noticed something doesn't mean it wasn't there all along".
October 10, 2017
Microsoft exec says Windows 10 Mobile is no longer a 'focus'
He further states that he has shifted the platform for better usability and asked the users to make a call on which to use. Microsoft's Belfiore, in multiple tweets, admitted that they unsuccessfully tried very hard to get devs on the ecosystem.
October 07, 2017
PM meets Presidents of European Council and European Commission
According to the Delegation of the European Union to India, "when concluded, this (FTA) would be one of the world's largest trade agreements, touching the lives of 1.7 billion people".
October 06, 2017
Android Wear section disappears from Google Store, smartwatches "no longer available"
Amidst surprising great events that Google hosted, silently it unveiled the Google Assistant App in the Play Store . Noticeably, the new build number seems to have jumped, breaking the circuit since the previous numbers.
October 06, 2017
Egypt hails 'opportunity' for Palestinian unity
Abbas in an TV News Agency that will not tolerate any strong Hamas in Gaza, comparing the Fatah rival to Hezbollah. The Cabinet members later went to the offices of each of their ministries to formally assume control from Hamas.
October 05, 2017
Congress Let A Health Insurance Program Expire That Covers 9M Kids
At that time, states could use the assistance to either extend their existing Medicaid programs or create stand-alone programs. Graham-Cassidy died without a floor vote , and Congress didn't take up CHIP reauthorization before the deadline.