Bombardier hit with new U.S. duties
- Jackie Chan Confirms 'Rush Hour 4' Is Happening!
- Saudi energy minister says agreements with Russian Federation helped oil markets to stabilise
- Egypt hails 'opportunity' for Palestinian unity
- Congress Let A Health Insurance Program Expire That Covers 9M Kids
- Pierre Gasly to make F1 debut from P15 on Malaysia grid
- No. 1 Alabama still looking to fix its Ole Miss problem
- Narayan Rane Floats Political Party, Says Decision Next On Joining NDA
- Simpson in Denim Jacket, Jeans in Prison Release
- Man City confirm Mendy has torn ACL
- Red Sox making it interesting for Yankees in East
- Broncos players say they'll stand for national anthem
- IN police probe possible suspect in 2 teens' killings
- Amazon and Google clash over YouTube on the Echo Show
- Saudi king lifts ban on female drivers
- Nirmala Sitharaman refuses to deploy Indian troops on Afghanistan soil
October 07, 2017
Putin Hosts Saudi King to Talk About Oil, Syria
Putin said on Wednesday it was possible to extend an OPEC deal to cap oil output "at least until the end of 2018". With the increase in prices to above $50, producers have started hedging more heavily, said Johnson.
October 06, 2017
Android Wear section disappears from Google Store, smartwatches "no longer available"
Amidst surprising great events that Google hosted, silently it unveiled the Google Assistant App in the Play Store . Noticeably, the new build number seems to have jumped, breaking the circuit since the previous numbers.
October 05, 2017
Las Vegas shooting: Gunman Stephen Paddock 'notorious for abusing girlfriend in public'
Police responded to the incident and found Paddock dead in his hotel room from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot. Her two sisters, who now live in Australia, were interviewed by Australia's Channel 7 network.
October 05, 2017
Ford CEO Jim Hackett's 6-Point Plan to Turn Around the Automaker
The future model will be ordered in only 26 combinations, Hackett's presentation said. For instance, Ford is working on electric cars. Image: Ford to cut costs and make more EVs.
October 03, 2017
Maria likely to become tropical storm Tuesday night or Wednesday: NHC
Hurricane Lee may come in a little package with hurricane-force winds extending out only 35 miles, but it's got some punch. The storm is slowly moving northward well offshore in the Atlantic, kicking up large ocean swells along much of the U.S.
October 02, 2017
Trump attacks mayor of Puerto Rico's storm-hit capital city
Trump's criticism comes on the heels of criticism of Trump's effort to get supplies, electricity and other relief to the U.S. Many others have also jumped onto Twitter to criticize Trump , particularly after his latest "ingrate" tweet.
September 30, 2017
Tottenham striker Kane has potential to become even better, says Pochettino
Spurs star Harry Kane has scored nine goals in his last five appearances, and he will be eager to continue his form on Saturday. Midfield: Serge Aurier will miss the game due to suspension following his sending off during the win at West Ham last weekend.
September 29, 2017
Ruthless Proteas bash tourists on day one
Elgar, on 99, played the ball towards backward point in what proved to be the last over before tea. Kaushal Silva (12) was the other wicket to fall before lunch, bowled by Hasan Ali.
September 28, 2017
Iranian Ballistic Missile Launch Was Faked
Iran's new medium-range missile is suspected to be based from a North Korean design, which has a maximum range of almost 2,500 miles.
September 27, 2017
Outer Banks to see tropical storm force conditions from Maria
The National Hurricane Center has urged those on the Carolina and Mid-Atlantic coasts to monitor the particularly large storm. Hurricane force winds extend out about 70 miles from the center, and tropical storm force winds extend out 260 miles.