Firefighters battle raging fires in Napa, Calistoga
- Chicago Man Arrested For Vandalizing Christopher Columbus Statue
- Syria crisis : Turkey deploys military equipment in Idlib
- Critics Say 2 Memos From Sessions Attack LGBTQ Rights
- Jackie Chan Confirms 'Rush Hour 4' Is Happening!
- Android Wear section disappears from Google Store, smartwatches "no longer available"
- Las Vegas shooting: Gunman Stephen Paddock 'notorious for abusing girlfriend in public'
- Pierre Gasly to make F1 debut from P15 on Malaysia grid
- Narayan Rane Floats Political Party, Says Decision Next On Joining NDA
- Liverpool "luckier" than Manchester United - Mourinho
- Maria likely to become tropical storm Tuesday night or Wednesday: NHC
- Puerto Rico tournament moves to SC due to Hurricane Maria
- Mourinho: Man United Must Have Right Mentality Vs Crystal Palace
- Tottenham striker Kane has potential to become even better, says Pochettino
- Manchester United v Crystal Palace: Mourinho fears Pogba out long term
- IN police probe possible suspect in 2 teens' killings
October 10, 2017
Microsoft exec says Windows 10 Mobile is no longer a 'focus'
He further states that he has shifted the platform for better usability and asked the users to make a call on which to use. Microsoft's Belfiore, in multiple tweets, admitted that they unsuccessfully tried very hard to get devs on the ecosystem.
October 09, 2017
Trump attempts to say 'Puerto Rico' with a Spanish accent, fails spectacularly
Sarah Huckabee Sanders shut down a White House reporter during a press conference Friday. "But we'll certainly keep you posted", Sanders said in response.
October 09, 2017
Liverpool's Mohamed Salah fires Egypt to World Cup
After a 0-0 first half, Salah eventually calmed the Egyptian fans nerves by breaking the deadlock in the 63rd minute. The game looked to be headed for a draw when Egypt were awarded a penalty.
October 06, 2017
Saudi energy minister says agreements with Russian Federation helped oil markets to stabilise
Pointing to output from USA shale basins, the minister said any acceleration should more or less keep pace with demand. Data was from oil produced in "the middle and south" of Iraq, with no registration from northern Iraqi territory.
October 05, 2017
Congress Let A Health Insurance Program Expire That Covers 9M Kids
At that time, states could use the assistance to either extend their existing Medicaid programs or create stand-alone programs. Graham-Cassidy died without a floor vote , and Congress didn't take up CHIP reauthorization before the deadline.
October 04, 2017
No. 1 Alabama still looking to fix its Ole Miss problem
The college football odds for the game have the Crimson Tide favored listed as a four-touchdown favorite to pick up the win. The buzz around Ole Miss football is gone as the school awaits its punishment for NCAA violations committed under Freeze.
October 02, 2017
Simpson in Denim Jacket, Jeans in Prison Release
Simpson is not welcome to relocate to Florida once he's released from Lovelock Correctional Center on parole. Nevada state prisons spokeswoman Brooke Keast told The Associated Press Simpson was released early Sunday.
October 01, 2017
Red Sox making it interesting for Yankees in East
Red Sox: INF/OF Eduardo Nunez (knee) took groundballs and ran sprints, but manager John Farrell said he is "still not game ready". Rays 7, Orioles 0: Evan Longoria and Logan Morrison homered, and host Tampa Bay sealed a third-place finish in the AL East .
September 29, 2017
Arsene Wenger fires warning to Arsenal youngsters ahead of BATE Borisov clash
Olivier Giroud bagged Arsenal's fourth goal of the night and in doing so ended his seven-game wait to join an exclusive club. Nelson, faced with a defender on the wing, dummied left, right, then left again to leave his man sprawling across the floor.
September 28, 2017
Amazon and Google clash over YouTube on the Echo Show
Steve Boom , VP of Amazon Music, said: " Amazon Music customers already know and love Alexa from listening on Echo devices". The company also said that this decision is disappointing and hurts their customers as there is no any technical reason.