Jerusalem joyful at Trump's crackdown on Iran
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting child in April
- Benfica v Manchester United talking points
- 26 take ill after meal on Goa-Mumbai train, 3 in ICU
- Shanghai Masters: Federer beats Nadal, snatches title
- Cop Captures 9-Foot-Long Anaconda With Her Bare Hands: 'Ta
- Canada Pledges to Stick With NAFTA Talks, Mexico Works on Plan B
- Rafael Nadal beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals of Shanghai Masters
- ND officials happy with rollback of EPA's carbon emissions rule
- Trump attempts to say 'Puerto Rico' with a Spanish accent, fails spectacularly
- Iowa State Upsets Oklahoma; Twitter Reacts
- Syria crisis : Turkey deploys military equipment in Idlib
- Critics Say 2 Memos From Sessions Attack LGBTQ Rights
- Bombardier hit with new U.S. duties
- Comedian Ralphie May Dead at 45
- Android Wear section disappears from Google Store, smartwatches "no longer available"
October 18, 2017
Should be Ayurveda hospital in every district, says PM Modi
Formed on November 9, 2014, AYUSH ensures the optimal development and propagation of AYUSH systems of health care. The farming of medicinal plants will generate new employment opportunities.
October 17, 2017
Modi Shares The Stage With Bihar CM Nitish Kumar At Patna Univ
PM Narendra Modi also spoke about the current and former education system of India. In that context, India has to make its place in the world, he added.
October 16, 2017
Austria expected to elect youngest European Union leader in snap election
The party is keen on shedding its past links to anti-Semitism, but continues to attract a small neo-Nazi fringe. But he avoids the inflammatory rhetoric of the Freedom Party and its head, Heinz-Christian Strache.
October 15, 2017
Four dead in plane crash in Cote d'Ivoire
An investigation had been launched and Ivorian authorities were in contact with their French and Moldovan counterparts, he said. The four people killed were Moldovan, and four French nationals and two Moldovans were injured.
October 11, 2017
Trump floats IQ test contest with Tillerson after 'moron' report
President Donald Trump says he has confidence in his secretary of state, even after suggesting he's smarter than Rex Tillerson . Colbert asked. "Sir, just because you've never noticed something doesn't mean it wasn't there all along".
October 11, 2017
Is Stock's Performance Impressive?: Palatin Technologies Inc (NYSE: PTN)
Leavell Invest Mgmt Inc has invested 0.05% of its portfolio in Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC ). (NASDAQ:PLUS). Given the stock's recent action, it seemed like a good time to take a closer look at the company's recent data.
October 10, 2017
Microsoft exec says Windows 10 Mobile is no longer a 'focus'
He further states that he has shifted the platform for better usability and asked the users to make a call on which to use. Microsoft's Belfiore, in multiple tweets, admitted that they unsuccessfully tried very hard to get devs on the ecosystem.
October 10, 2017
'Racist' ad? Soap company pulls images that caused social-media outcry
Leading company Dove has recently apologized for showing an extremely racially insensitive advertisement. I honestly thought this was a hoax , because it is the most ridiculously racist advertising I've seen.
October 09, 2017
Liverpool's Mohamed Salah fires Egypt to World Cup
After a 0-0 first half, Salah eventually calmed the Egyptian fans nerves by breaking the deadlock in the 63rd minute. The game looked to be headed for a draw when Egypt were awarded a penalty.
October 08, 2017
Four toddlers killed after being set alight at day care centre
Some of the patients may still need to be airlifted to a specialised burns unit in the state capital, Belo Horizonte. Forty people overall are being treated for burns, injuries and breathing difficulties, local media reported.