Martina Hingis to retire after WTA Finals
- Boy leads mom, police on high-speed chase in his 2nd joyride
- 'Steal' a free taco thanks to an Major League Baseball base steal
- Rs 7 lakh cr for building 84000 km of roads
- Mega Millions redesign means bigger jackpots, higher ticket price
- Taylor Swift Has a Lot Going on Her Latest Video Tease
- Federal court affirms undocumented teen's right to abortion, but delays the procedure
- Militants attack Egypt police, dozens killed
- Bill O'Reilly settled sixth sexual harassment claim for $32 million
- International Business Machines Corporation
- United Kingdom braces for 'weather bomb' as Storm Brian moves in
- Europa League: Arsenal defeat Red Star Belgrade to maintain flawless run
- Man suspected of killing three workmates linked to a second shooting
- Xbox One's New Dashboard is a Big Improvement
- Benfica v Manchester United talking points
- Austria expected to elect youngest European Union leader in snap election
October 28, 2017
FEMA probes $300M no-bid contract to Team Trump-linked company
The tiny utility company is based in Whitefish, Montana, which also happens to be the hometown of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke . In response, Whitefish spokesman Chris Chiames posted a statement on Twitter calling Yulin Cruz's comments "misplaced".
October 28, 2017
RBS 'on track' with £392m profit in third-quarter
RBS reduced costs by £708m over the year to date, putting it on track to hit its target of £750m of cuts for the year. But analysts, warned this might not last if any of the bank's legacy conduct issues derail its progress.
October 26, 2017
Kris Jenner Has Apparently Confirmed Khloe Kardashian's Pregnancy
When it comes to Kylie , Kris has no doubts that her youngest child can handle whatever comes her way. At the end, Khloe says (in reference to the lip products): "We created them".
October 24, 2017
WhatsApp's working on group voice, video calls
Whatsapp has announced that they are now going to be letting users share the location with friends and family in real time. As faster internet connectivity is available to the masses now, people are using video calling a lot more than ever.
October 23, 2017
Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Cone Midstream Partners (NYSE:CNNX)
TheStreet upgraded shares of EQT Midstream Partners, from a c+ rating to a b- rating in a research report on Wednesday, July 19th. Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America decreased Facebook Inc (FB) stake by 41.22% reported in 2017Q2 SEC filing.
October 21, 2017
Selena To Get Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
The ceremony will take place at 6:30 pm at the site of Quintanilla's Hollywood star, in front of the Capitol Records building. Selena is finally getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame , according to the late singer's official Facebook page .
October 21, 2017
Polestar 1 unveiled | New Release
Polestar 2 will start production later in 2019 and will be the first battery-electric vehicle (BEV) from the Volvo Car Group. Polestar will build its cars at a new plant in the western Chinese city of Chengdu, which already hosts a Volvo factory.
October 19, 2017
Jerusalem joyful at Trump's crackdown on Iran
Last week, Trump refused to formally certify that Iran was complying with the nuclear deal, defying both allies and adversaries. Why do you have missiles yourselves? If Trump ditched the deal, "Iran will shred it".
October 17, 2017
Shanghai Masters: Federer beats Nadal, snatches title
Sunday's result will lift Sharapova to No. 57 in the world rankings. Maria Sharapova won her first title in more than two years. "I could maybe have done some things better", said Nadal.
October 15, 2017
Watford v Arsenal - Probable lineups - Wenger facing injury crisis in defence
And after the 1-1 there was no need to panic. "I believe that on the second goal we can only look at ourselves". It was not a penalty, it was a creation of the referee. "It's important, I didn't see a dive or a simulation".