Potentially bloodthirsty robot becomes Saudi citizen
- 'Elektra' actress Natassia Malthe says Weinstein sexually assaulted her
- Rs 7 lakh cr for building 84000 km of roads
- WhatsApp's working on group voice, video calls
- Federal court affirms undocumented teen's right to abortion, but delays the procedure
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Selena To Get Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Polestar 1 unveiled | New Release
- Encouraging Good Habits during Teen Driver Safety Week
- Jerusalem joyful at Trump's crackdown on Iran
- 26 take ill after meal on Goa-Mumbai train, 3 in ICU
- Family held hostage in Afghanistan set to undergo medical exams in Canada
- Cop Captures 9-Foot-Long Anaconda With Her Bare Hands: 'Ta
- Canada Pledges to Stick With NAFTA Talks, Mexico Works on Plan B
- India, Australia 3rd T20I match called off
- A Hurricane Is Set To Hit Ireland On Monday
October 27, 2017
'Steal' a free taco thanks to an Major League Baseball base steal
Anytime a base is stolen during a World Series game, Taco Bell will give out free Doritos Locos Tacos on a select date. Taco Bell says it's given away millions of free tacos since it began the "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" gimmick.
October 24, 2017
Taylor Swift Has a Lot Going on Her Latest Video Tease
Or maybe this is what Taylor's character looks like after going out on a solo intergalactic mission without her "Bad Blood" squad. Another brief moment shows her standing naked in nothing but a pair of high heels, screaming as she shatters a wall of glass.
October 23, 2017
Jackson police and DEA to hold drug Take Back Day
Prescription drugs are accepted anonymously in any type of container; no identifying information is required. No identification is necessary and no questions will be asked, the release notes.
October 23, 2017
Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Cone Midstream Partners (NYSE:CNNX)
TheStreet upgraded shares of EQT Midstream Partners, from a c+ rating to a b- rating in a research report on Wednesday, July 19th. Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America decreased Facebook Inc (FB) stake by 41.22% reported in 2017Q2 SEC filing.
October 22, 2017
Bill O'Reilly settled sixth sexual harassment claim for $32 million
British regulators said scandals in the USA have already threatened its attempt to acquire the European satellite network Sky. Shine has been named as a defendant in several lawsuits by former Fox contributors and staffers.
October 20, 2017
Europa League: Arsenal defeat Red Star Belgrade to maintain flawless run
Five minutes later, Red Star were in again after poor defending from Ainsley Maitland-Niles. Mohamed Elneny, playing in a three-man defence, almost gifted Red Star a goal.
October 20, 2017
Meghan Markle and Prince Harrys relationship may have hit another milestone
We revealed last month how Meghan and Harry travelled to Balmoral Castle in Scotland after a romantic break in Africa . As fifth in line to the throne, Harry will have to ask the Queen for permission to marry Meghan.
October 19, 2017
Xbox One's New Dashboard is a Big Improvement
Microsoft has rolled out this year's Xbox One Fall Update , providing gamers with more ways of customizing their console. Japanese developers have taken note of this and spoken out on why consumers don't see very many Japanese games on Xbox.
October 15, 2017
Four dead in plane crash in Cote d'Ivoire
An investigation had been launched and Ivorian authorities were in contact with their French and Moldovan counterparts, he said. The four people killed were Moldovan, and four French nationals and two Moldovans were injured.
October 13, 2017
Barcelona set to make £120m Coutinho bid
That is according to Paul Joyce of The Times , who is knowledgeable when it comes to all matters Liverpool . Mundo Deportivo have a new take on Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona .