Rs 7 lakh cr for building 84000 km of roads
- Mega Millions redesign means bigger jackpots, higher ticket price
- 72 major genetic risk factors for breast cancer identified in new study
- WhatsApp's working on group voice, video calls
- Jackson police and DEA to hold drug Take Back Day
- Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Cone Midstream Partners (NYSE:CNNX)
- Militants attack Egypt police, dozens killed
- International Business Machines Corporation
- United Kingdom braces for 'weather bomb' as Storm Brian moves in
- Xbox One's New Dashboard is a Big Improvement
- Modi Shares The Stage With Bihar CM Nitish Kumar At Patna Univ
- Somalia: several killed in Mogadishu truck bomb
- Rafael Nadal beats Grigor Dimitrov to reach semi-finals of Shanghai Masters
- NY police reopens 2004 Weinstein assault case
- Barcelona set to make £120m Coutinho bid
- Senior diplomats of S. Korea, US to discuss NK nuke issue
October 23, 2017
Federal court affirms undocumented teen's right to abortion, but delays the procedure
However, the Health and Human Services Department (HHS) has refused to grant her permission to leave the shelter for the abortion. She was authorized to undergo the procedure without parental consent almost a month ago. "That is getting out of her way".
October 21, 2017
Encouraging Good Habits during Teen Driver Safety Week
Vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for teenagers, ahead of all other types of injury, disease, or violence. Parents can play an important role in helping ensure their teen drivers take smart steps to stay safe on the road.
October 19, 2017
Jerusalem joyful at Trump's crackdown on Iran
Last week, Trump refused to formally certify that Iran was complying with the nuclear deal, defying both allies and adversaries. Why do you have missiles yourselves? If Trump ditched the deal, "Iran will shred it".
October 18, 2017
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting child in April
A statement from Kensington Palace said the couple were "delighted" to be welcoming the latest addition to their family. May the rest of her pregnancy progress easily-and quickly, because we can't wait to meet baby number three.
October 16, 2017
Family held hostage in Afghanistan set to undergo medical exams in Canada
Her father, the late Ahmed Said Khadr, and the family stayed with Osama bin Laden briefly when Omar Khadr was a boy. The couple and their children were freed by a Pakistani military operation and returned to Canada on Friday.
October 16, 2017
Cop Captures 9-Foot-Long Anaconda With Her Bare Hands: 'Ta
A police officer and a giant snake faced off in Leon County, Florida, and the officer walked away victorious. The Sheriff's Office wrote in the Facebook post, "If you own an exotic pet please be responsible".
October 15, 2017
Watford v Arsenal - Probable lineups - Wenger facing injury crisis in defence
And after the 1-1 there was no need to panic. "I believe that on the second goal we can only look at ourselves". It was not a penalty, it was a creation of the referee. "It's important, I didn't see a dive or a simulation".
October 13, 2017
A Hurricane Is Set To Hit Ireland On Monday
With maximum sustained winds of 85 mph, Ophelia is roughly 725 miles southwest of the Azores in the northeastern Atlantic Ocean. Over the weekend it accelerates off to the north-northeast, continuing on this track through early next week.
October 12, 2017
Utah police officer fired after investigation into nurse's arrest
How did the nurse and her attorney respond? "This is insane ", she said as she was led away. "I don't get it", she said. She wasn't charged, but in the video depicting her arrest , she appears visibly shaken, screaming for help.
October 12, 2017
Delhi Diwali Firecrackers Banned in Delhi NCR
On Friday the Supreme Court had reserved its order on a plea for re-imposing a ban on selling firecrackers in the NCR. The government welcomed the move, with environment minister Harsh Vardhan requesting people to abide by the order.