Cool Wednesday followed by temperatures in high 50s for Thanksgiving Day
- Paul Millsap Is Out Indefinitely After Opting To Get Wrist Surgery
- Eight rescued from US Navy aircraft that crashed into sea near Japan
- Google promises to end 'concerning' smartphone tracking
- Apple admits student interns worked illegal hours on iPhone X production line
- Trump to re-designate North Korea as terrorism sponsor
- Rafa Benitez: Paul Pogba not at Steven Gerrard level
- Zarif: Saudi Destabilization Accusations against Iran "Irony"
- Game recap: New Orleans Saints 34, Washington Redskins 31 in OT
- Tesla unveils electric big-rig truck
- Ashes squad: Selectors slammed as 'morons' after surprise calls
- Bob Menendez trial ends in mistrial after jury deadlocks
- Couple at odds with Texas sheriff over anti-Trump sticker
- Pope Francis Gets New Lamborghini And Auctions It Off
- Sex rarely makes heart stop, study shows
- NRSC ends fundraising agreement with Roy Moore
November 23, 2017
Dramatic footage shows North Korean solider escaping into South Korea
Panmunjom was the site of some bloodshed during the Cold War but there has not been major violence there in recent years. After crashing the vehicle and sprinting towards the border, the injured soldier is seen collapsed in a pile of leaves.
November 22, 2017
Temporary Protected Status Revoked For Haiti and Nicaragua
Seven years after the initial designation and after study of the situation, acting Homeland Security Secretary Elaine C. But critics of the move say those conditions haven't improved almost enough to force Haitians to return home.
November 20, 2017
UCLA fires coach Jim Mora
Through 11 games, UCLA ranks fourth in the Pac-12 in points per game (34.1) and third in total offense (466.0 yards per game). Mora led UCLA to back-to-back 10-win seasons in 2013-14, but the Bruins struggled the last three seasons with a 17-19 record.
November 18, 2017
Ohio Supreme Court justice describes sexual history in controversial Facebook post
Republican Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor said it was a "crass post is ill-timed and dismissive at best". He called the post "disturbing and misguided" and said he had no prior knowledge O'Neill was making it.
November 17, 2017
Russia Criticizes US Pretexts to Stay in Syria
On Tuesday, Russian ambassador Vassily Nebenzia told reporters that the two superpowers were still negotiating. The panel's mandate expires at midnight.
November 16, 2017
Richard Cordray, Who 'Held Big Banks Accountable,' Announces Resignation From CFPB
In recent years, the CFPB has been at the center of some of the most bitter partisan fights over post-crisis financial rules. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau focuses on a variety of financial entities.
November 15, 2017
Oil market could tip out of balance on rising non-Opec production
Scientists just this week said that emissions of the heat-trapping gas rose this year after three years of not growing. The International Energy Agency on Tuesday delivered a more cautious outlook for oil demand.
November 14, 2017
Several slightly hurt in Denton apartment floor collapse
Carroll and her roommates weren't in the apartment at the time of the collapse. Officials told NBC 5 that pipes were broken and leaked into the second floor.
November 13, 2017
Taylor Swift, New And Old, Returns To 'Saturday Night Live'
Hettiger's champion effort even reached the eyes of Taylor Swift herself, who seemed to appreciate her Style. Eagle-eyed fans will note her wardrobe choice: a long-sleeved blouse with an image of a snake printed on it.
November 13, 2017
Legionnaires' disease outbreak at Disneyland sickens nine visitors
One individual, who did not visit the park, died from the disease although they were already suffering from other health issues. People who develop symptoms may experience fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, headaches, muscle aches and diarrhea.