Lou Diamond Phillips Busted for DWI After Asking Cop for Directions
- Galaxy S8 Beta Program Leaks, Oreo Update Round The Corner?
- Truck hits people on path near World Trade Center; gunfire reported
- Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Harry Winks taking inspiration from Gareth Bale
- Texans take knee to protest owner's controversial comment
- No trophy for golf victor , 16, because she is female
- Martina Hingis to retire after WTA Finals
- Stranger Things Actor Barred Entry to US
- FEMA probes $300M no-bid contract to Team Trump-linked company
- Boy leads mom, police on high-speed chase in his 2nd joyride
- 'Game Change' Author Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 'Elektra' actress Natassia Malthe says Weinstein sexually assaulted her
- Anthem protest starter Kaepernick inks rich book deal
- Mega Millions redesign means bigger jackpots, higher ticket price
- Taylor Swift Has a Lot Going on Her Latest Video Tease
- Militants attack Egypt police, dozens killed
November 04, 2017
Ashish Nehra Gets Warm Message From Shoaib Akhtar, Twitterati React With Delight
I said earlier that I can go a couple more years, but there can't be a better time to walk away. He was successful in one-day cricket too with a tally of 157 wickets in 120 matches.
November 02, 2017
Estee Lauder Companies, Inc. (The) (EL) Issues FY18 Earnings Guidance
Excluding certain items, Estee Lauder earned $1.21 per share, soundly beating analysts' average estimate of 97 cents per share. The Estee Lauder Companies Inc , is a manufacturer and marketer of skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
October 31, 2017
SpaceX to launch Falcon 9 rocket from Kennedy Space Center
The rocket's first stage landed safely on the " Of Course I Still Love You " droneship, which was stationed in the Atlantic Ocean. The company has also managed to re-fly previously launched and landed boosters, proving out its reusability even more.
October 30, 2017
It's time to bring some stability to Leicester, says new boss Puel
Everton started poorly against Leicester and fell behind to Jamie Vardy's 18th-minute opener and Demarai Gray's deflected cross shortly after.
October 27, 2017
'Steal' a free taco thanks to an Major League Baseball base steal
Anytime a base is stolen during a World Series game, Taco Bell will give out free Doritos Locos Tacos on a select date. Taco Bell says it's given away millions of free tacos since it began the "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" gimmick.
October 26, 2017
Rs 7 lakh cr for building 84000 km of roads
As Bharatmala will require over Rs 5 lakh crore, the government has various fundraising plans under its sleeve. The project is also aimed to lead to decongestion of the corridor network with 185 identified choke points.
October 25, 2017
House Oversight, Judiciary GOPers Announce Probe Into DOJ Moves In 2016
The deal, involving the purchase of a company called Uranium One , was cleared when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, announced the investigation into the deal at a news conference Tuesday.
October 24, 2017
Reality star falls through stage in brutal awards show gaffe
However, Gemma being Gemma then joked that the incident might give her leverage to get on Strictly Come Dancing in 2018. She added: "It's just one of these moments I don't think I'm ever going to live down".
October 23, 2017
Federal court affirms undocumented teen's right to abortion, but delays the procedure
However, the Health and Human Services Department (HHS) has refused to grant her permission to leave the shelter for the abortion. She was authorized to undergo the procedure without parental consent almost a month ago. "That is getting out of her way".
October 22, 2017
International Business Machines Corporation
Peddock Capital Advisors LLC lifted its holdings in International Business Machines Corporation by 7.3% during the second quarter. Edge Wealth Management LLC lifted its holdings in International Business Machines Corporation by 5.6% during the second quarter.