No APC governor is leaving the party with Atiku - El-Rufai
- Google promises to end 'concerning' smartphone tracking
- Apple admits student interns worked illegal hours on iPhone X production line
- Rafa Benitez: Paul Pogba not at Steven Gerrard level
- Zarif: Saudi Destabilization Accusations against Iran "Irony"
- UCLA fires coach Jim Mora
- Autonomous vehicle trials take to United Kingdom roads
- Ashes squad: Selectors slammed as 'morons' after surprise calls
- Pennsylvania's unemployment rate reaches lowest point in 10 years
- Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
- Boeing signs off on a $1.3 billion deal at Dubai Airshow
- Oil market could tip out of balance on rising non-Opec production
- Two men stabbed at the Mall of America
- Several slightly hurt in Denton apartment floor collapse
- Legionnaires' disease outbreak at Disneyland sickens nine visitors
- Atom, Enchantress, And The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Join Injustice 2
Ноября 21, 2017
Trump to re-designate North Korea as terrorism sponsor
A country must "repeatedly provided support for acts of global terrorism" to get the label from the USA government. In mid-October, Trump turned down any diplomatic approach towards the DPRK in a message on his Twitter account.
Ноября 20, 2017
Gigi Hadid drops Victoria's Secret show after Chinese race row
And to think: All we wanted for Christmas was to see what Gigi Hadid will wear in the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show . In February the USA model posted a video featuring her pulling a narrowed-eyes expression while holding a small Buddha.
Ноября 19, 2017
White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
Image via YouTube.com "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words", Trump said Thursday. Sanders said the president had already addressed the allegations against him during the campaign.
Ноября 18, 2017
Ohio Supreme Court justice describes sexual history in controversial Facebook post
Republican Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor said it was a "crass post is ill-timed and dismissive at best". He called the post "disturbing and misguided" and said he had no prior knowledge O'Neill was making it.
Ноября 17, 2017
Couple at odds with Texas sheriff over anti-Trump sticker
Along with almost 20,000 comments, the sheriff's post was shared more than 10,000 in less than 24 hours. The ACLU, a civil rights advocacy group, said on Twitter it supported the owner of the truck.
Ноября 17, 2017
Thanksgiving 2017 travel to be busiest in 12 years, AAA says
In Massachusetts, more than 1.1 million people expect to travel over Thanksgiving, and more than 975,000 of them will go by auto , AAA said.
Ноября 16, 2017
Richard Cordray, Who 'Held Big Banks Accountable,' Announces Resignation From CFPB
In recent years, the CFPB has been at the center of some of the most bitter partisan fights over post-crisis financial rules. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau focuses on a variety of financial entities.
Ноября 16, 2017
Jeff Sessions Says There Is 'No Reason to Doubt' Roy Moore's Accusers
Moore was also reportedly banned from an Alabama mall in the 1980s due to a reputation for preying on high school-age girls. But for all the Washington machinations, in Alabama, then state party only tightened its embrace of Moore.
Ноября 13, 2017
U-Tennessee Sacks Saugatuck's Butch Jones as Grid Coach
Hoke has been a head coach for 12 seasons, making stops at Ball State and San Diego State before arriving in Ann Arbor in 2011. Missouri (5-5, 2-4) scored five Saturday night and the loss dropped Tennessee into a last-place tie with Vandy in the East.
Ноября 12, 2017
Amazon store to pop up in Rochester Hills Whole Foods
Whole Foods and Amazon said they planned to promote several of the devices at $20 to $30 off, starting Thanksgiving week. The launch was announced on Thursday and will probably be effective from mid November.