Rafa Benitez: Paul Pogba not at Steven Gerrard level
- Cong, PAAS deadlock: Hardik Patel to make important announcement
- Why did Congress sit on Rafale deal for 10 years: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Game recap: New Orleans Saints 34, Washington Redskins 31 in OT
- Ashes squad: Selectors slammed as 'morons' after surprise calls
- Ohio Supreme Court justice describes sexual history in controversial Facebook post
- Bob Menendez trial ends in mistrial after jury deadlocks
- Russia Criticizes US Pretexts to Stay in Syria
- Boeing signs off on a $1.3 billion deal at Dubai Airshow
- Jeff Sessions Says There Is 'No Reason to Doubt' Roy Moore's Accusers
- Sex rarely makes heart stop, study shows
- Taylor Swift, New And Old, Returns To 'Saturday Night Live'
- Patriots TE Bennett tore rotator cuff with Packers
- Three Chinese students injured in French vehicle attack
- Vikings activate QB Teddy Bridgewater, move Sam Bradford to IR
- Give Facebook your nude pics to tackle revenge porn
November 20, 2017
Gigi Hadid drops Victoria's Secret show after Chinese race row
And to think: All we wanted for Christmas was to see what Gigi Hadid will wear in the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show . In February the USA model posted a video featuring her pulling a narrowed-eyes expression while holding a small Buddha.
November 19, 2017
White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
Image via YouTube.com "The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words", Trump said Thursday. Sanders said the president had already addressed the allegations against him during the campaign.
November 17, 2017
Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
They enter Saturday in danger of doing that for the first time this year, having also lost at Old Trafford on October 28. Arsenal could welcome back two key players for Saturday's crucial North London Derby on Saturday.
November 16, 2017
Richard Cordray, Who 'Held Big Banks Accountable,' Announces Resignation From CFPB
In recent years, the CFPB has been at the center of some of the most bitter partisan fights over post-crisis financial rules. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau focuses on a variety of financial entities.
November 16, 2017
Pope Francis Gets New Lamborghini And Auctions It Off
In 2014, Harley-Davidson gave him a Dyna Super Glide, which has about a $22,000 resale value, according to the New York Times . In the past, Francis has been noted for often avoiding the " Popemobile ", instead preferring a small Fiat 500 on his travels.
November 13, 2017
Legionnaires' disease outbreak at Disneyland sickens nine visitors
One individual, who did not visit the park, died from the disease although they were already suffering from other health issues. People who develop symptoms may experience fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, headaches, muscle aches and diarrhea.
November 11, 2017
NRSC ends fundraising agreement with Roy Moore
The Alabama lawmaker said Moore is a threat to "establishment" lawmakers on the national level, including in the Republican Party. CNN reported that it had spoken with Corfman's stepfather, who said the family "stands by" what was reported in The Post .
November 10, 2017
Comedian Louis CK accused of sexual misconduct
In a statement to the Times , C.K.'s publicist Lewis Kay said the comedian would not answer any questions about the allegations . Before the Times story posted this morning, the Orchard said it had canceled the premiere of I Love You, Daddy .
November 09, 2017
Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon Morning Show Drama Picked Up By Apple!
Stetler will serve as the show's consultant and House of Cards writer Jay Carson will executive produce as well as pen the series. The Hollywood Reporter reports that the deal is for a straight-to-series, two-season order of 20 episodes for the untitled drama.
November 09, 2017
Syrian troops encircle last Islamic State-held town
Baghdadi took control of what was then known as the Islamic State of Iraq in 2010 after the death of its former leader. As ISIS is destroyed in Iraq, Croft said Iraqi security forces will not cross the border into Syria to pursue them.