Truck hits people on path near World Trade Center; gunfire reported
- SpaceX to launch Falcon 9 rocket from Kennedy Space Center
- Mobile phone-Aadhaar link: Supreme Court issues notice to Centre
- Saints rookie Marshon Lattimore seals win with late interception against Bears
- It's time to bring some stability to Leicester, says new boss Puel
- No trophy for golf victor , 16, because she is female
- FEMA probes $300M no-bid contract to Team Trump-linked company
- 'Game Change' Author Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 'Steal' a free taco thanks to an Major League Baseball base steal
- Rs 7 lakh cr for building 84000 km of roads
- Taylor Swift Has a Lot Going on Her Latest Video Tease
- Federal court affirms undocumented teen's right to abortion, but delays the procedure
- Bill O'Reilly settled sixth sexual harassment claim for $32 million
- United Kingdom braces for 'weather bomb' as Storm Brian moves in
- Man suspected of killing three workmates linked to a second shooting
- Duke and Duchess of Cambridge expecting child in April
October 31, 2017
PM Attacks Congress, Says Speaking In Same Voice As Kashmiri Separatists
Congress" chief spokesperson Randeep Singh Surjewala told reporters here on Saturday that Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India and "will always remain so unquestionably'.
October 30, 2017
Texans take knee to protest owner's controversial comment
Many Houston players reportedly considered a protest after hearing what McNair had said . I wonder if some players will kneel or sit next week as well.
October 28, 2017
RBS 'on track' with £392m profit in third-quarter
RBS reduced costs by £708m over the year to date, putting it on track to hit its target of £750m of cuts for the year. But analysts, warned this might not last if any of the bank's legacy conduct issues derail its progress.
October 27, 2017
Potentially bloodthirsty robot becomes Saudi citizen
Her desire to achieve more human-like characteristics was rewarded by being granted the first Saudi citizenship for a robot . Saudi Arabia granted Sophia the humanoid robot with robot citizenship ahead of the Future Investment Initiative conference.
October 25, 2017
Mega Millions redesign means bigger jackpots, higher ticket price
The changes come from customers wanting bigger jackpots, according to Mega Millions officials. Overall, the chances of winning any prize will be 1 in 24 instead of the current 1 in 15.
October 25, 2017
House Oversight, Judiciary GOPers Announce Probe Into DOJ Moves In 2016
The deal, involving the purchase of a company called Uranium One , was cleared when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, announced the investigation into the deal at a news conference Tuesday.
October 24, 2017
Reality star falls through stage in brutal awards show gaffe
However, Gemma being Gemma then joked that the incident might give her leverage to get on Strictly Come Dancing in 2018. She added: "It's just one of these moments I don't think I'm ever going to live down".
October 23, 2017
Next Weeks Broker Price Targets For Cone Midstream Partners (NYSE:CNNX)
TheStreet upgraded shares of EQT Midstream Partners, from a c+ rating to a b- rating in a research report on Wednesday, July 19th. Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America decreased Facebook Inc (FB) stake by 41.22% reported in 2017Q2 SEC filing.
October 21, 2017
Selena To Get Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
The ceremony will take place at 6:30 pm at the site of Quintanilla's Hollywood star, in front of the Capitol Records building. Selena is finally getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame , according to the late singer's official Facebook page .
October 19, 2017
Jerusalem joyful at Trump's crackdown on Iran
Last week, Trump refused to formally certify that Iran was complying with the nuclear deal, defying both allies and adversaries. Why do you have missiles yourselves? If Trump ditched the deal, "Iran will shred it".