Trump is hitting the links with Tiger Woods and Dustin Johnson
- No APC governor is leaving the party with Atiku - El-Rufai
- Tripura State Rifles Commandant Arrested in Journalist Alleged Murder Case
- Apple admits student interns worked illegal hours on iPhone X production line
- Trump to re-designate North Korea as terrorism sponsor
- Rafa Benitez: Paul Pogba not at Steven Gerrard level
- Zarif: Saudi Destabilization Accusations against Iran "Irony"
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- Pennsylvania's unemployment rate reaches lowest point in 10 years
- Bob Menendez trial ends in mistrial after jury deadlocks
- Russia Criticizes US Pretexts to Stay in Syria
- Thanksgiving 2017 travel to be busiest in 12 years, AAA says
- Richard Cordray, Who 'Held Big Banks Accountable,' Announces Resignation From CFPB
- Several slightly hurt in Denton apartment floor collapse
- Sex rarely makes heart stop, study shows
- Legionnaires' disease outbreak at Disneyland sickens nine visitors
November 24, 2017
Cool Wednesday followed by temperatures in high 50s for Thanksgiving Day
Highs on Wednesday are expected to range from the mid-40s in Western Massachusetts to the high 50s in Southeastern Massachusetts. A lovely Thanksgiving Day is on tap for Topeka-area residents Thursday , with sunny skies and an afternoon high in the mid-60s.
November 24, 2017
Apple Will Launch A New iPhone SE Next Year
Many Apple fans still believe that the iPhone SE - with its 4-inch screen - is the ideal size for a smartphone. Apple is reportedly planning to launch the second generation iPhone SE early next year.
November 23, 2017
Dramatic footage shows North Korean solider escaping into South Korea
Panmunjom was the site of some bloodshed during the Cold War but there has not been major violence there in recent years. After crashing the vehicle and sprinting towards the border, the injured soldier is seen collapsed in a pile of leaves.
November 19, 2017
Autonomous vehicle trials take to United Kingdom roads
Public road trials of connected and autonomous vehicles from Jaguar Land Rover and Ford have started in the UK. Tests have passed in a regular mode, on-road incidents during the test are not reported.
November 18, 2017
Ashes squad: Selectors slammed as 'morons' after surprise calls
Of course, Paine was not the only surprise selection in the Australian squad, with Shaun Marsh and Cameron Bancroft both named. Trevor Hohns, Australia's chief selector, said Paine's ability with the bat got him over the line.
November 17, 2017
Couple at odds with Texas sheriff over anti-Trump sticker
Along with almost 20,000 comments, the sheriff's post was shared more than 10,000 in less than 24 hours. The ACLU, a civil rights advocacy group, said on Twitter it supported the owner of the truck.
November 15, 2017
Russia Used Video Game Screenshots to "Prove" the US Is Assisting ISIS
Instead, it said, American forces interfered with Russian air operations, allowing ISIS to recover and redeploy. It said the US-led coalition refused requests to cooperate and "eliminate fleeing Isis convoys".
November 15, 2017
Sergio Aguero taken to hospital after fainting in Argentina friendly
Aguero became Argentina's third-highest scorer in history when he netted in the first half to put the Albiceleste 2-0 ahead. The game, in preparation for the Russia 2018 World Cup , was played in Krasnodar, Russia.
November 13, 2017
Taylor Swift, New And Old, Returns To 'Saturday Night Live'
Hettiger's champion effort even reached the eyes of Taylor Swift herself, who seemed to appreciate her Style. Eagle-eyed fans will note her wardrobe choice: a long-sleeved blouse with an image of a snake printed on it.
November 12, 2017
Amazon store to pop up in Rochester Hills Whole Foods
Whole Foods and Amazon said they planned to promote several of the devices at $20 to $30 off, starting Thanksgiving week. The launch was announced on Thursday and will probably be effective from mid November.