Trump to re-designate North Korea as terrorism sponsor
- Cong, PAAS deadlock: Hardik Patel to make important announcement
- Why did Congress sit on Rafale deal for 10 years: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Autonomous vehicle trials take to United Kingdom roads
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- Ohio Supreme Court justice describes sexual history in controversial Facebook post
- Russia Criticizes US Pretexts to Stay in Syria
- Couple at odds with Texas sheriff over anti-Trump sticker
- Thanksgiving 2017 travel to be busiest in 12 years, AAA says
- Pope Francis Gets New Lamborghini And Auctions It Off
- Oil market could tip out of balance on rising non-Opec production
- Sex rarely makes heart stop, study shows
- Comedian Louis CK accused of sexual misconduct
- Google Pixel 2 XL Owners Facing Flashing Screen Issue
- Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon Morning Show Drama Picked Up By Apple!
- Vikings activate QB Teddy Bridgewater, move Sam Bradford to IR
November 21, 2017
Zarif: Saudi Destabilization Accusations against Iran "Irony"
In a statement the party said it "rejects the description of the Lebanese Hezbollah resistance movement as terrorist". Both Iraq and Lebanon were represented at the meeting by senior diplomats, not their foreign ministers.
November 17, 2017
Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
They enter Saturday in danger of doing that for the first time this year, having also lost at Old Trafford on October 28. Arsenal could welcome back two key players for Saturday's crucial North London Derby on Saturday.
November 17, 2017
Bob Menendez trial ends in mistrial after jury deadlocks
Menendez is seen walking to his auto with his son, Robert Jr., as he departs the federal court on Wednesday in Newark, New Jersey. An attorney for co-defendant Salomon Melgen asked Walls to poll the jury individually to confirm they are deadlocked.
November 16, 2017
Richard Cordray, Who 'Held Big Banks Accountable,' Announces Resignation From CFPB
In recent years, the CFPB has been at the center of some of the most bitter partisan fights over post-crisis financial rules. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau focuses on a variety of financial entities.
November 16, 2017
Jeff Sessions Says There Is 'No Reason to Doubt' Roy Moore's Accusers
Moore was also reportedly banned from an Alabama mall in the 1980s due to a reputation for preying on high school-age girls. But for all the Washington machinations, in Alabama, then state party only tightened its embrace of Moore.
November 15, 2017
Russia Used Video Game Screenshots to "Prove" the US Is Assisting ISIS
Instead, it said, American forces interfered with Russian air operations, allowing ISIS to recover and redeploy. It said the US-led coalition refused requests to cooperate and "eliminate fleeing Isis convoys".
November 14, 2017
Two men stabbed at the Mall of America
Bloomington police say the incident happened Sunday evening in the first-floor dressing room area of the Macy's department store. When the victim returned to the fitting room, he confronted Abdirahaman, who stabbed him, according to police.
November 13, 2017
Legionnaires' disease outbreak at Disneyland sickens nine visitors
One individual, who did not visit the park, died from the disease although they were already suffering from other health issues. People who develop symptoms may experience fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, headaches, muscle aches and diarrhea.
November 12, 2017
Amazon store to pop up in Rochester Hills Whole Foods
Whole Foods and Amazon said they planned to promote several of the devices at $20 to $30 off, starting Thanksgiving week. The launch was announced on Thursday and will probably be effective from mid November.
November 10, 2017
Kevin Spacey to be edited out of finished movie
Paul Getty in a film about the 173 kidnapping of the oil tycoon's grandson, weeks before it is due to be released in cinemas. When Getty Sr. refuses, Gail attempts to sway him as her son's captors become increasingly volatile and brutal.