Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
- FD: At least 10 people displaced following apartment fire in Phoenix
- Kentucky woman killed 'savagely' in dog attack identified
- London Zoo fire injures 9 people, kills Misha the aardvark
- Newspaper review: Palestinian succumbs to wounds sustained by Israeli fire
- Amazon Acquires Doorbell Camera Startup Blink
- Thursday in CE: Apple Confirms iPhones Slow Down with Older Batteries
- Justin Trudeau Is Canada's First Prime Minister To Violate Federal Ethics Laws
- Tension Brewing Between Guerrero, Patriots
- Dreaming of a NY white Christmas? Latest forecast offers hope
- Princess Charlotte to attend nursery school in January
- General Motors Releases 2019 Chevrolet Silverado Pick-Up Truck
- Valverde: Clasico Will Not Decide La Liga
- To acquire Texas-based snack company for $1.6B
- Twitter Nazi purge removes far-right British leader that Trump retweeted
- Central Intelligence Agency helped Russian Federation halt terrorist attack
December 28, 2017
Western Wall Train Station to Be Named after President Trump
She added: "What we are doing is returning our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, where we had it for many years". Katz approved construction plans for the train on Tuesday, The Jerusalem Post reported .
December 27, 2017
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' still dominating
The UK leads all markets with $67.9M, followed by Germany ($42.6M), France ($31.1M), Japan ($29.6M) and Australia ($27.2M). Director Rian Johnson's distinctive take on the sci-fi franchise has been equally lauded by critics and audiences alike.
December 27, 2017
South Korea creates North Korea nuclear monitoring team
Tension has been rising over North Korea's nuclear and missile programmes, which it pursues in defiance of years of U.N. Security Council resolutions, with bellicose rhetoric coming from both Pyongyang and the White House.
December 24, 2017
Vijay Rupani to continue as Gujarat CM; Nitin Patel his Deputy
Vijay Rupani (Express photo by Javed Raja) Speaking after Jaitley, Nitin Patel promised good governance to the people of Gujarat. Rupani is known to be close to Shah and is seen as caste-neutral, qualities which may tilt the scales in his favour.
December 23, 2017
Pep Guardiola conducts the Manchester City fans' chant
City coach Mikel Arteta suffered a cut to his forehead in the melee which required four butterfly stitches. Speaking after the defeat, he said: "They were a bit lucky but fought a lot to be lucky".
December 22, 2017
Klopp explains Salah's, Chamberlain's start with Liverpool
He said: "Against us most of the time Giroud played from the beginning so that shows the style Arsenal choose against us". Liverpool will head into Friday's match against Arsenal a changed side-a more defensively capable side.
December 21, 2017
Three-judge panel: No victor declared in House of Delegates' 94th district
Two more recounts are set Wednesday and Thursday for districts in and around Richmond and in the Fredericksburg area. A fourth recount in the Fairfax County-centered 40th District confirmed the victor as incumbent Del.
December 20, 2017
Diddy Wants To Be New Owner Of The Carolina Panthers
The franchise is estimated to be worth more than $2 billion, so he'll likely need help to raise that kind of money. Golden States Warrior Steph Curry also tweeted that he wants in on the purchase.
December 19, 2017
Facebook to demote posts that 'bait' for shares, likes
In a post , Facebook representatives explain that "engagement bait" goes against "one of our key News Feed values-authenticity". Starting this week, Facebook says it will begin demoting pages that use the "spammy" tactic.
December 19, 2017
Apple iPhone prices increased in India after hike in customs duty
However, some analysts believe that the small increase in iPhone price would not likely to have any major impact on its sales. Amazon is giving an exchange offer of up to Rs 15,000 while Flipkart is providing up to Rs 18,000 off on exchange.