Bernard Sherman Net Worth: Apotex Chairman And Wife Found Dead In Canada
- Carrie Fisher's dog perks up watching 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Up to Four Inches of Snow Friday Night
- Aaron Boone Had Priceless Reaction To Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton Trade
- Tidal May be Only 6 Months from Collapsing
- Stop Airing Rahul Gandhi Interviews, Election Commission Tells TV Channels
- California fire now larger than NY
- What did Rich Swann do to Su Yung: WWE?
- Firefighters free YouTube prankster who cemented head into microwave
- Saudi king to Trump: Jerusalem embassy move a 'dangerous step'
- European Union lets luxury brands block goods from Amazon
- PM Modi, Congress spar on poll impact of Ayodhya case
- Apple, Ireland in Deal Over $15B in Unpaid Taxes
- Some X-Factor viewers are crying fix after Saturday's show
- Rian Johnson Has a Great Plan for His New Star Wars Trilogy
- Russian Federation to ban USA media from accessing State Duma
December 17, 2017
Man City Thump Tottenham For 16th Consecutive Win
All three clubs, they supported me and all the decision we believed and they provided me outstanding players. The same fate befell Guardiola's outstanding teams at Barca and Bayern after long winning runs.
December 16, 2017
NY and New Jersey commit $3.65bn to fund Gateway tunnel
A spokesman for the department's Federal Transit Administration didn't immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday. New Jersey will raise its share from commuters by charging them an extra 90 cents for every trip into NY starting in 2020.
December 14, 2017
Australia to bid for women's and men's World Cups
Caption: Shannon Parry addresses her Wallaroos team-mates at training during the 2017 Women's Rugby World Cup in Ireland. The New Zealander was announced as the successor to Bill Pulver at a press conference in Sydney on Tuesday.
December 13, 2017
World is losing the battle against climate change, says Macron
Macron launched the initiative June 1, the same day President Donald Trump announced his intention to withdraw from the climate change pact.
December 13, 2017
Amid sexual misconduct allegations, Sen. Hirono calls for Trump's resignation
Gillibrand told CNN Monday that she believed the allegations raised against Trump are credible and should be investigated. Trump's White House has dismissed the revival of accusations about his alleged inappropriate behavior over the decades.
December 13, 2017
Here's What The Chase Headley Trade Means For The New York Yankees
The Padres acquired Headley and righthander Bryan Mitchell from the Yankees on Tuesday in exchange for outfielder Jabari Blash . Blash has appeared in 99 games over the last two seasons, his first two as a big leaguer.
December 12, 2017
Verizon buys National Football League live streaming rights for Yahoo Sports
Now the focus is on building its other platforms, particularly since Verizon bought Yahoo earlier this year for $4.5 billion. Next year, national preseason and regular season games will be included.
December 11, 2017
Shelby: Trump won't be the difference for Moore in Alabama election
US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a fellow Republican, tried everything to get a defiant Moore to drop out. Friday's campaign rally was Trump's first since September, when he went to Alabama to campaign for Sen.
December 09, 2017
Apple set to buy Shazam for $400 million
Now, approximately nine years later, Apple is reported to be buying Shazam for $400 Million. Artists on Shazam lets you follow famous people and see what music they are Shazamming.
December 06, 2017
Trump's Cut To Utah Monuments Sparks Protests And Lawsuits
Trump, he says, "listened to the local people, even though they weren't millions of voters, only 15,000 people in our community". The President's move was met with protests in Utah and in San Francisco by environmentalists and some Native Americans.