Bryan Singer fired from Queen biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' for alleged unprofessional behavior
- Russian Federation to ban USA media from accessing State Duma
- Mueller Reportedly Removed FBI Agent from Investigation Due to Anti-Trump Texts
- Nebraska reportedly hiring UCF's Scott Frost as new head coach
- Kate Winslet Reveals Matthew McConaughey Auditioned With Her For 'Titanic'
- Shohei Ohtani will sign with an Major League Baseball team by Christmas
- Theodore pastor wants Jimmy Kimmel to apologize for prank
- Automation, robots and artificial intelligence will bring a bigger shift than industrialisation
- CNN's feud with Trump prompts it to boycott White House Christmas party
- Potential Lineups: Watford vs Manchester United
- Jeremy Piven's Wisdom of the Crowd cancelled
- Amazon's Sumerian Is A Web-Based Development Service For VR/AR Apps
- Jeff Bezos Is Now Worth £100 Billion After Amazon Black Friday Sales
- Children Shot In Cleveland, One Killed
- Derrick Rose Away From Cavaliers, Mulling Basketball Future
- No APC governor is leaving the party with Atiku - El-Rufai
Декабря 04, 2017
Elections: Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His LGA - Onochie
Mrs Onochie said this on Sunday in Abuja during her appearance on the weekend edition of Channels Television's political programme.
Декабря 02, 2017
Tesla activates world's biggest battery
This Friday, Jay Weatherhill, the state's premier, flipped the switch on the massive battery, calling it "history in the making". The shortage is looming as Australia is expected to soon overtake Qatar as the world's biggest exporter of liquid natural gas.
Декабря 01, 2017
'Flu-pocalypse' Predicted Due To Ineffective Flu Shots, Doctors Say
Note that the nasal spray flu vaccine is no longer recommended due to a lack of proven effectiveness for preventing influenza. The Oklahoma State Department of Health announced Thursday the first two deaths caused by the flu in the state.
Декабря 01, 2017
Dow blows past 24000 for the first time ever
The Nasdaq is up 1,490.86 points, or 27.7 percent. (KR) jumped 11% after better-than-expected earnings. The Russell 2000 index of smaller-company stocks picked up 1.84 points, or 0.1 percent, to 1,544.14.
Ноября 30, 2017
Just-Retired Beltran Interviews To Become Yankees Manager
The Yankees do not have a set timetable to name Joe Girardi's successor, and they may add more interviews to that list. Before interviewing, Beltran spoke to ex-Mets GM Omar Minaya, asking what types of questions he should expect.
Ноября 29, 2017
Harvey Weinstein Latest Accuser Describes Alleged Sexual Attack
First a civil suit was filed Monday in the United Kingdom alleged sexual assault by the disgraced producer. According to the 31-year-old Noble, Weinstein immediately began caressing her shoulder.
Ноября 28, 2017
9 most popular items sold on Black Friday 2017
Both Black Friday and Thanksgiving online spending levels set new all-time records, according to Adobe. Smartphones sales break all record this year.
Ноября 24, 2017
Cool Wednesday followed by temperatures in high 50s for Thanksgiving Day
Highs on Wednesday are expected to range from the mid-40s in Western Massachusetts to the high 50s in Southeastern Massachusetts. A lovely Thanksgiving Day is on tap for Topeka-area residents Thursday , with sunny skies and an afternoon high in the mid-60s.
Ноября 24, 2017
Apple Will Launch A New iPhone SE Next Year
Many Apple fans still believe that the iPhone SE - with its 4-inch screen - is the ideal size for a smartphone. Apple is reportedly planning to launch the second generation iPhone SE early next year.
Ноября 23, 2017
Paul Millsap Is Out Indefinitely After Opting To Get Wrist Surgery
Millsap is averaging 15.3 points, 6.2 rebounds and 3.1 assists in 16 games this season, his first with the Nuggets. If Chandler is unable to play, it could be Juancho Hernangomez to potentially fill in at the small forward spot.