Rise in Flu Cases Prompts Hospitals to Call for Limiting Patient Visits
- Twitter Nazi purge removes far-right British leader that Trump retweeted
- Rep. Ruben Kihuen won't seek reelection amid sexual harassment allegations
- Alec Baldwin reprises Trump role in Saturday Night Live's Christmas show
- 'Terrorist' explosion in Manhattan injures 4; suspect named
- Aaron Boone Had Priceless Reaction To Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton Trade
- Display Fingerprint Sensor Soon To Be A Reality
- Stop Airing Rahul Gandhi Interviews, Election Commission Tells TV Channels
- California fire now larger than NY
- Hannibal Buress Fights With Cops, Gets Arrested, and It's Caught on Video
- What did Rich Swann do to Su Yung: WWE?
- YouTube Is Negotiating the Release of the Music-Streaming Service Remix
- Apple set to buy Shazam for $400 million
- Sony's PlayStation VR headset is officially a success
- European Union lets luxury brands block goods from Amazon
- Quake jolts Delhi-NCR with 5.5 magnitude
December 18, 2017
Central Intelligence Agency helped Russian Federation halt terrorist attack
A special counsel is investigating whether anyone from the Trump campaign colluded. Petersburg, who planned to carry out a terrorist attack later in December.
December 17, 2017
Man City Thump Tottenham For 16th Consecutive Win
All three clubs, they supported me and all the decision we believed and they provided me outstanding players. The same fate befell Guardiola's outstanding teams at Barca and Bayern after long winning runs.
December 16, 2017
Up to Four Inches of Snow Friday Night
As roads become snow covered, plan on travel delays and reduced visibility at times during rush hour, the weather service advises. Friday starts out clear and cold on Long Island, but snow moves in just before the evening commute, forecasters said.
December 15, 2017
Lakers' Ball to face Cavaliers' James for first time
Ball, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2017 draft, has "a lot of pressure on him", Walton said, according to the New York Times. In the meantime, he doesn't have any big plans to quiz the four-time Most Valuable Player on what has made him great.
December 15, 2017
Nintendo aims to develop more mobile games
In addition, it has also been downloaded for over 200 million times, according to Nintendo's company earnings report in October. If Nintendo is serious about releasing games for smartphones, it would have to speed up its efforts moving forward.
December 12, 2017
Heavy snow cancel flights in UK
Heathrow administration suggested that passengers check the status of their flights prior to traveling to the airport. In a statement today, British Airways said: " Heathrow is continuing to experience severe adverse weather conditions.
December 11, 2017
Shelby: Trump won't be the difference for Moore in Alabama election
US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a fellow Republican, tried everything to get a defiant Moore to drop out. Friday's campaign rally was Trump's first since September, when he went to Alabama to campaign for Sen.
December 10, 2017
Weekly review: Sensex rebound 417 points, Nifty above 10250
On a weekly basis, the Sensex gained 417.36 points, or 1.27 per cent, while the Nifty advanced 143.85 points, or 1.42 per cent. In the broader markets, the S&P BSE mid-cap index closed higher by 0.89 per cent and the small-cap index by one per cent.
December 07, 2017
New Wildfire Hobbles Major LA Freeway, Threatens Famed Getty Center
North winds of 8 to 14 miles per hour and a relative humidity in the low 20's caused the fire to spread rapidly to the south. The Creek Fire has so far charred 11,000 acres and has no containment, Los Angeles County Fire Department officials said.
December 06, 2017
Global passenger traffic up 7.2pc in Oct: IATA
It now expects profits of US$34.5 billion for this year vis-a-vis the US$31.4 billion announced in June. An estimated 4.3bn passengers will travel next year, with air cargo to rise to 62.5m tonnes.