Three-judge panel: No victor declared in House of Delegates' 94th district
- Dreaming of a NY white Christmas? Latest forecast offers hope
- Diddy Wants To Be New Owner Of The Carolina Panthers
- Facebook to demote posts that 'bait' for shares, likes
- U.S. vetoes United Nations resolution against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Man City Thump Tottenham For 16th Consecutive Win
- 'Terrorist' explosion in Manhattan injures 4; suspect named
- Nintendo aims to develop more mobile games
- Aaron Boone Had Priceless Reaction To Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton Trade
- Display Fingerprint Sensor Soon To Be A Reality
- Stop Airing Rahul Gandhi Interviews, Election Commission Tells TV Channels
- World is losing the battle against climate change, says Macron
- Here's What The Chase Headley Trade Means For The New York Yankees
- Verizon buys National Football League live streaming rights for Yahoo Sports
- What did Rich Swann do to Su Yung: WWE?
- Shelby: Trump won't be the difference for Moore in Alabama election
December 19, 2017
Apple iPhone prices increased in India after hike in customs duty
However, some analysts believe that the small increase in iPhone price would not likely to have any major impact on its sales. Amazon is giving an exchange offer of up to Rs 15,000 while Flipkart is providing up to Rs 18,000 off on exchange.
December 19, 2017
EC withdraws notice to Rahul
To a question, the minister said the Gujarat election result will undoubtedly have its influence in favour of Congress in Karnataka assembly elections too.
December 19, 2017
To acquire Texas-based snack company for $1.6B
Morgan Securities LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co LLC were financial advisers to Hershey , while Jefferies LLC advised Amplify. Hershey Co ( NYSE:HSY ) announced on Monday that it's making a key acquisition in the snack foods space.
December 18, 2017
Alec Baldwin reprises Trump role in Saturday Night Live's Christmas show
The segment closed with Omarosa Manigault ( Leslie Jones ) playing the Apprentice theme on a boombox through the window. First came Kellyanne Conway, played by Kate McKinnon, bearing an ornament with James Comey.
December 16, 2017
Up to Four Inches of Snow Friday Night
As roads become snow covered, plan on travel delays and reduced visibility at times during rush hour, the weather service advises. Friday starts out clear and cold on Long Island, but snow moves in just before the evening commute, forecasters said.
December 14, 2017
Australia to bid for women's and men's World Cups
Caption: Shannon Parry addresses her Wallaroos team-mates at training during the 2017 Women's Rugby World Cup in Ireland. The New Zealander was announced as the successor to Bill Pulver at a press conference in Sydney on Tuesday.
December 13, 2017
Amid sexual misconduct allegations, Sen. Hirono calls for Trump's resignation
Gillibrand told CNN Monday that she believed the allegations raised against Trump are credible and should be investigated. Trump's White House has dismissed the revival of accusations about his alleged inappropriate behavior over the decades.
December 12, 2017
California fire now larger than NY
New evacuations were ordered in Carpinteria, a seaside city in Santa Barbara County that has been under fire threat for days. Yet new fires were popping up, and danger persisted. "And then at the same time, we were like, 'OK, my family's OK".
December 11, 2017
Hannibal Buress Fights With Cops, Gets Arrested, and It's Caught on Video
Saturday night in the neighborhood of Wynwood, which is now hosting events related to the worldwide art festival Art Basel. The video, which went viral last night and sparked the #FreeHannibalBuress tag, raises some unanswered questions for MPD.
December 10, 2017
Weekly review: Sensex rebound 417 points, Nifty above 10250
On a weekly basis, the Sensex gained 417.36 points, or 1.27 per cent, while the Nifty advanced 143.85 points, or 1.42 per cent. In the broader markets, the S&P BSE mid-cap index closed higher by 0.89 per cent and the small-cap index by one per cent.