Up to Four Inches of Snow Friday Night
- Aaron Boone Had Priceless Reaction To Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton Trade
- Verizon buys National Football League live streaming rights for Yahoo Sports
- Hannibal Buress Fights With Cops, Gets Arrested, and It's Caught on Video
- What did Rich Swann do to Su Yung: WWE?
- Weekly review: Sensex rebound 417 points, Nifty above 10250
- Firefighters free YouTube prankster who cemented head into microwave
- Bayonetta 3 announced, Bayonetta 1 and 2 coming to Switch
- World War Z game announced for Xbox One
- Saudi king to Trump: Jerusalem embassy move a 'dangerous step'
- Quake jolts Delhi-NCR with 5.5 magnitude
- Does Trump Have It Out for Mitt Romney?
- Apple, Ireland in Deal Over $15B in Unpaid Taxes
- Some X-Factor viewers are crying fix after Saturday's show
- Rian Johnson Has a Great Plan for His New Star Wars Trilogy
- Georgia linebacker Natrez Patrick arrested hours after SEC championship game
December 15, 2017
Lakers' Ball to face Cavaliers' James for first time
Ball, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2017 draft, has "a lot of pressure on him", Walton said, according to the New York Times. In the meantime, he doesn't have any big plans to quiz the four-time Most Valuable Player on what has made him great.
December 15, 2017
Nintendo aims to develop more mobile games
In addition, it has also been downloaded for over 200 million times, according to Nintendo's company earnings report in October. If Nintendo is serious about releasing games for smartphones, it would have to speed up its efforts moving forward.
December 14, 2017
Stop Airing Rahul Gandhi Interviews, Election Commission Tells TV Channels
The panel asked Gandhi to send his reply by 5 pm December 18, failing which it would decide the matter without any further notice to him.
December 10, 2017
YouTube Is Negotiating the Release of the Music-Streaming Service Remix
The display language for the music streaming service will be available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Japanese. One upon a time YouTube even offered something of its own as well, making this another attempt at breaking into the market.
December 09, 2017
Apple set to buy Shazam for $400 million
Now, approximately nine years later, Apple is reported to be buying Shazam for $400 Million. Artists on Shazam lets you follow famous people and see what music they are Shazamming.
December 07, 2017
PM Modi, Congress spar on poll impact of Ayodhya case
However, the demand was brushed aside by the top court as it fixed February 8, 2018 for commencing final hearing in the case. The Congress leader justified his stand saying 'the case has ramification on the polity of India, '.
December 06, 2017
Trump's Cut To Utah Monuments Sparks Protests And Lawsuits
Trump, he says, "listened to the local people, even though they weren't millions of voters, only 15,000 people in our community". The President's move was met with protests in Utah and in San Francisco by environmentalists and some Native Americans.
December 05, 2017
Bryan Singer fired from Queen biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' for alleged unprofessional behavior
In some instances, the movie's cinematographer, Thomas Newton Sigel , had to take the directing reins in Singer's absence. THR remarks Singer's extended absence as the "final straw" for the studio, which led to his termination today.
December 04, 2017
Russian Federation to ban USA media from accessing State Duma
In response, Russian Federation introduced its own law allowing it to designate US and other foreign media as foreign agents . Russian officials called the new legislation a "symmetrical response" to what they describe as USA pressure on Russian media.
December 03, 2017
Hatch, Lee celebrate 'historic' passage of GOP tax bill
Unlike the House bill, for example, the Senate bill would end the insurance mandate at the core of the Affordable Care Act. It appears as if Republicans may not have satisfied Corker and just chose to accept that he would vote no.