Adler blasts ICE director's threat to jail local elected officials
- Vice President Joseph Boakai concedes defeat to George Weah
- Powerball, Mega Millions both above $300 million
- Bitcoin Price Drops as South Korea Says Exchange Closures Are Possible
- Nintendo is delaying the Switch's 64GB game cards
- Four dead after bus ploughs into pedestrian underpass in Moscow
- FD: At least 10 people displaced following apartment fire in Phoenix
- Kentucky woman killed 'savagely' in dog attack identified
- Newspaper review: Palestinian succumbs to wounds sustained by Israeli fire
- Vijay Rupani to continue as Gujarat CM; Nitin Patel his Deputy
- It's a three-banner day for local women's hockey
- Elderly Couple Arrested With $336K of Pot, Claims it Was Christmas Gifts
- Pep Guardiola conducts the Manchester City fans' chant
- Amazon Acquires Doorbell Camera Startup Blink
- Thursday in CE: Apple Confirms iPhones Slow Down with Older Batteries
- Justin Trudeau Is Canada's First Prime Minister To Violate Federal Ethics Laws
January 06, 2018
NFL Ratings Fall at Faster Pace
Fans being upset with player protests during the national anthem may have an impact. "That's a pretty meaningful drop", he said. Injuries were also a factor, as three of the league's most dynamic stars - Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers, J.J.
January 05, 2018
Justin Timberlake channels Steve Jobs in new Filthy music video
The album will have 16 songs and Justin will release three more tracks before the full album comes out on Super Bowl weekend. Justin Timberlake released the lead single to his fourth studio album earlier this morning titled " Filthy ".
January 02, 2018
Packers fire long time defensive coordinator Dom Capers
Besides Capers and Sanders, McCarthy also fired special teams coordinator Shawn Slocum after the 2014 season. This is all despite the team using its first draft pick on a defensive player in each of the last six years.
January 01, 2018
Latest 'Star Wars' passes $1 billion mark in third week
Up 59% from one week ago, Ferdinand has scored $54 million so far domestically and an additional $72 million from foreign markets. The Matt Damon-starrer has earned only $17.1 million to date against a $68 million production budget.
December 30, 2017
Storm Dylan expected to bring 120km/h gusts to 12 counties
Storm Dylan will bring renewed strong winds and rain on Saturday night followed by a bright, showery and blustery day on Sunday. It is in addition to the Status Yellow snow and ice warning that is in place for the whole country until 10am this morning.
December 30, 2017
Apple CEO Tim Cook's Annual Pay Jumps 47% to $12.8 Million
In light of his high profile and the security costs, the Apple board suggested that he use private transportation in 2018. Cook's pay raise this year came mostly from cash bonuses; $9.3 million were added to Cook's $3 million annual salary.
December 28, 2017
Western Wall Train Station to Be Named after President Trump
She added: "What we are doing is returning our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, where we had it for many years". Katz approved construction plans for the train on Tuesday, The Jerusalem Post reported .
December 27, 2017
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' still dominating
The UK leads all markets with $67.9M, followed by Germany ($42.6M), France ($31.1M), Japan ($29.6M) and Australia ($27.2M). Director Rian Johnson's distinctive take on the sci-fi franchise has been equally lauded by critics and audiences alike.
December 25, 2017
London Zoo fire injures 9 people, kills Misha the aardvark
Firefighters from Kentish Town, Paddington, Euston, West Hampstead and other surrounding fire stations were sent to the blaze. More than 70 firefighters are now tackling a blaze that has broken out at a cafe and shop at London Zoo.
December 25, 2017
Suspected cholera cases reach one million in Yemen
The number of suspected cholera cases in Yemen has reached one million , the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) says. Saudi Arabia said on Wednesday it would allow the Houthi-controlled port of Hodeidah, vital for aid, to stay open for a month.