Protests Continue In Iran
- "Up to 2" Of Snow Friday, Saturday
- Sun Returns Friday-Extreme Cold Next Week
- Claire's Pulls Makeup Kits from Shelves Due to Asbestos Concerns
- Giants safety Landon Collins straight up calls out Eli Apple
- South Korea creates North Korea nuclear monitoring team
- FD: At least 10 people displaced following apartment fire in Phoenix
- Kentucky woman killed 'savagely' in dog attack identified
- London Zoo fire injures 9 people, kills Misha the aardvark
- Suspected cholera cases reach one million in Yemen
- Newspaper review: Palestinian succumbs to wounds sustained by Israeli fire
- Vijay Rupani to continue as Gujarat CM; Nitin Patel his Deputy
- Elderly Couple Arrested With $336K of Pot, Claims it Was Christmas Gifts
- Justin Trudeau Is Canada's First Prime Minister To Violate Federal Ethics Laws
- Tension Brewing Between Guerrero, Patriots
- Diddy Wants To Be New Owner Of The Carolina Panthers
January 01, 2018
Minimum wage hike goes into effect in NY, NJ
The new minimum wage would result in an Irish worker taking home a gross income of €1,613.95 per month, and €1,521.57 after tax. However, the minimum wage increases only apply to restaurants that are part of a chain of 30 or more locations nationwide.
December 31, 2017
Vice President Joseph Boakai concedes defeat to George Weah
Weah was declared the victor of Liberia's presidential election run-off on Friday, the country's elections commission confirmed. Mr Weah's critics argued that his lack of political experience makes him unequipped for Liberia's top job.
December 30, 2017
Apple CEO Tim Cook's Annual Pay Jumps 47% to $12.8 Million
In light of his high profile and the security costs, the Apple board suggested that he use private transportation in 2018. Cook's pay raise this year came mostly from cash bonuses; $9.3 million were added to Cook's $3 million annual salary.
December 29, 2017
Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
In 2017, Cook received a previously disclosed $ 89 million stock payout as part of a welcome package dating back to 2011. Apple's CEO also has about 2.9 million more unvested shares, worth more than $450 million, according to the SEC filing .
December 27, 2017
United Kingdom woman jailed for 3 years in Egypt for carrying painkillers
They said she did not try to hide the medication and initially thought it was a joke when she was pulled up by officials. Plummer's trial started in the town of Safaga on Monday with what her lawyers described as a mistaken confession.
December 26, 2017
Four dead after bus ploughs into pedestrian underpass in Moscow
Footage shows people scattering as the bus ran down wide steps before being brought to a halt by the tunnel's roof. The driver of the bus had been detained by police, agencies said, after he lost control of the vehicle.
December 24, 2017
It's a three-banner day for local women's hockey
Coach Laura Schuler picked three goaltenders , six defensemen and 14 forwards to the team going to Pyeongchang, South Korea. Of course, the fact she's going to the Olympics hasn't hit her just yet.
December 23, 2017
Amazon Acquires Doorbell Camera Startup Blink
Inc.is heading into 2018 with a new weapon to use against the likes of Alphabet Inc.'s Nest in the competitive smart home market. Blink's Doorbells run on two AA lithium batteries that last the cameras up to two years before they're needed to be replaced.
December 22, 2017
Thursday in CE: Apple Confirms iPhones Slow Down with Older Batteries
Once word of Poole's test results began to spread, Apple was effectively forced to issue a statement on the matter. He also believes - like many other users - that it's just a ploy by Apple to get folks to buy the newest iPhone .
December 21, 2017
Mark Ruffalo: 'Cardinal Bernard Law was a bad human being'
He worked closely with church leaders in Latin America, acting as an unofficial envoy of the pope to Fidel Castro's Cuba. The archdiocese paid $10 million in settlements with 86 of his victims and their relatives as Law clung to his job.