Seoul holds second ship over 'oil transfers' to North Korea
- "Up to 2" Of Snow Friday, Saturday
- Storm Dylan expected to bring 120km/h gusts to 12 counties
- Western Wall Train Station to Be Named after President Trump
- Nintendo is delaying the Switch's 64GB game cards
- South Korea creates North Korea nuclear monitoring team
- Vijay Rupani to continue as Gujarat CM; Nitin Patel his Deputy
- Elderly Couple Arrested With $336K of Pot, Claims it Was Christmas Gifts
- Amazon Acquires Doorbell Camera Startup Blink
- Thursday in CE: Apple Confirms iPhones Slow Down with Older Batteries
- Justin Trudeau Is Canada's First Prime Minister To Violate Federal Ethics Laws
- Tension Brewing Between Guerrero, Patriots
- Three-judge panel: No victor declared in House of Delegates' 94th district
- NYC fire kills mother and 3 children, ages 11, 7 and 3
- Princess Charlotte to attend nursery school in January
- Chinese Carmaker Takes on Tesla With an Electric SUV
January 01, 2018
Minimum wage hike goes into effect in NY, NJ
The new minimum wage would result in an Irish worker taking home a gross income of €1,613.95 per month, and €1,521.57 after tax. However, the minimum wage increases only apply to restaurants that are part of a chain of 30 or more locations nationwide.
December 31, 2017
Bitterly Cold As We Head Into the New Year
As temperatures fall below freezing Saturday night , patchy freezing drizzle is possible Saturday night into midday Sunday . We will finally get a brief break from our cold damp dismal loss of sunny weather for Saturday and part of Sunday .
December 29, 2017
Apple CEO gets salary raise after higher profits through iPhone sales
In 2017, Cook received a previously disclosed $ 89 million stock payout as part of a welcome package dating back to 2011. Apple's CEO also has about 2.9 million more unvested shares, worth more than $450 million, according to the SEC filing .
December 27, 2017
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' still dominating
The UK leads all markets with $67.9M, followed by Germany ($42.6M), France ($31.1M), Japan ($29.6M) and Australia ($27.2M). Director Rian Johnson's distinctive take on the sci-fi franchise has been equally lauded by critics and audiences alike.
December 26, 2017
Four dead after bus ploughs into pedestrian underpass in Moscow
Footage shows people scattering as the bus ran down wide steps before being brought to a halt by the tunnel's roof. The driver of the bus had been detained by police, agencies said, after he lost control of the vehicle.
December 26, 2017
FD: At least 10 people displaced following apartment fire in Phoenix
Firefighters were able to take control of the fire and put it out before it could cause major damage to the rest of the home. They have opened a shelter at the First Baptist Church on East Main Street in Spartanburg for those residents.
December 24, 2017
Everything you need to know about Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma's Dehli reception
After a dreamlike wedding in Tuscany, Italy and a short honeymoon in Finland Virushka returned to India on Tuesday, 19 December. Virat thanked the paparazzi for coming while Anushka gestured namaste before leaving for the reception party.
December 23, 2017
Pep Guardiola conducts the Manchester City fans' chant
City coach Mikel Arteta suffered a cut to his forehead in the melee which required four butterfly stitches. Speaking after the defeat, he said: "They were a bit lucky but fought a lot to be lucky".
December 22, 2017
Commerce sets final duties on Bombardier totaling nearly 300 percent
Bombardier says more than half of the value of CSeries content comes from the United States, including engines by Pratt & Whitney. Bombardier and Boeing argued their cases Monday before the ITC, an independent, quasi-judicial USA agency.
December 20, 2017
Diddy Wants To Be New Owner Of The Carolina Panthers
The franchise is estimated to be worth more than $2 billion, so he'll likely need help to raise that kind of money. Golden States Warrior Steph Curry also tweeted that he wants in on the purchase.